Score estimate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Score estimate?

Can anyone give me their best guess on the score if this deer?
    Attached Files

Alot. Where was he taken at heck of a deer

Comment

201 7/8"

Comment

Originally posted by lab man View Post
        201 7/8"
        Man, how did you ever get that close???

Awesome buck.

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
          Man, how did you ever get that close???

Awesome buck.

Bisch
          I nailed it. About time I got one right.

Comment

Yeah I think I'm goin 201-7/8 myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's a incredible buck .when you got to that link why does the second place buck look like it was shot in the middle of its forehead?

Comment

He shrank a little between Dilley and Freer.

Comment

Originally posted by Monster02 View Post
                  That's a incredible buck .when you got to that link why does the second place buck look like it was shot in the middle of its forehead?
                  Must not have been dead....looks like he had to put a small cal. to the head to finish him off....

Comment

Isn't that deer supposed to have been a bow kill and is that legal ?

Comment

Sign sign everywhere a sign

Comment

Score estimate?

That second place deer was finished off by Roy Hindes after a track job. Here's his own words to the hunter: "What a buck and what a blessing! To clarify, when the dogs bayed the deer, he ran from us the first time we got near him. He went about 100 yards and bayed again. I had to leave my two companions back while I slipped in to the bay on my hands and knees. When I got close enough, all I could see was the very top of his head and he was looking my direction. I couldn't risk scaring him off again, so I took the only shot presented to me, and shot him between the eyes. He dropped like a rock but when I got to him he was kiccking and thrashing violently so for the safety of myseld, my hunters, and the dogs, I shot him again behind the head, killing him instantly, so as to not further damage your precious trophy.
                        These facts would not matter if this was an ordinary buck. But with any giant and renowned trophy such as yours, people try to pick the story apart., and I thought you would like to set the record straight before the haters get started!"

Roy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Interesting. So, if it was killed or finished off with a pistol (I'm assuming), does it still qualify as a bow kill? And it says low fence, so that is really impressive. He will net score pretty well too I think, I see maybe 10" total of deductions, unless those beams are shorter than I think

Comment

140. He's holding it out way in front of him!! JK!!! What a buck no matter the qualifications!

Comment

My estimate was 190" from tailgate. Didn't read thru til later.

Comment

Working...
                              X