A letter to my pro gun friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    My Kids listen to me before any school or teacher.
    As it should be.

Comment

My Kids listen to me before any school or teacher.
      I think most parents now a days are aligned with what the schools are teaching. I believe in the no harm principle but you better believe when it comes to self defense, defense of my family, friends and the innocent I will rip out your effing soul and dine on your heart. To be able to do that beta male fathers need to start teaching their kids how to box. Used to be a right of passage to learn to use ones fists.

Comment

Bring back DODGE BALL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
          I think most parents now a days are aligned with what the schools are teaching. I believe in the no harm principle but you better believe when it comes to self defense, defense of my family, friends and the innocent I will rip out your effing soul and dine on your heart. To be able to do that beta male fathers need to start teaching their kids how to box. Used to be a right of passage to learn to use ones fists.
          My Son has done some wrestling and a couple MMA classes for specifically this reason. He is not an in your face type of kid, but I will not let him look like some of these punks with no home training or on these youtube videos.

We were watching a Cowboys game at my buddy's house. My buddy has a crazy kid with some hyper issues. Got in my Son's face and pushed him. Pushed him a second time and my Son did a single leg take down, moved up to a full mount and just controlled him. Nothing insane and no bloody noses. Buddy turned and saw the second push and started to come inside when my Son took him down. No problem with anyone involved.

He didnt attack him, but he was not going to be bullied, and he was not just going to wait for something worse to happen before he responded.

We have to empower our Children that there is a difference between being respectful, and not standing up for yourself. There's also a difference in being prepared, and antagonizing.

Comment

And if my Girls ever find themselves in a position where they have to defend themselves, they will not be pulling hair.

Comment

My Son has done some wrestling and a couple MMA classes for specifically this reason. He is not an in your face type of kid, but I will not let him look like some of these punks with no home training or on these youtube videos.

We were watching a Cowboys game at my buddy's house. My buddy has a crazy kid with some hyper issues. Got in my Son's face and pushed him. Pushed him a second time and my Son did a single leg take down, moved up to a full mount and just controlled him. Nothing insane and no bloody noses. Buddy turned and saw the second push and started to come inside when my Son took him down. No problem with anyone involved.

He didnt attack him, but he was not going to be bullied, and he was not just going to wait for something worse to happen before he responded.

We have to empower our Children that there is a difference between being respectful, and not standing up for yourself. There's also a difference in being prepared, and antagonizing.

I think Jordan Peterson sums it up really well. A boy should learn to be a monster, then learn to control it.

Comment

Hypocrisy

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                Which is why you see so many white kids on these viral videos not defending themselves and immediately taking the fetal position and their beating from more "diverse" students. Pretty sure the zero tolerance standard like almost every other rule or standard is in the favor of a more "diverse" person(s).
                Several of us are often disgusted when the left turns a non-race issue into a race issue (like a criminal getting shot for committing crime). We all see the blatant display of ignorance when this happens. But do you not see that you're doing the same thing here? This discussion has nothing to do with race but you insist on inserting it here. Please don't be them.

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
                  Several of us are often disgusted when the left turns a non-race issue into a race issue (like a criminal getting shot for committing crime). We all see the blatant display of ignorance when this happens. But do you not see that you're doing the same thing here? This discussion has nothing to do with race but you insist on inserting it here. Please don't be them.
                  It was already a thread on here.

Comment

Working...
                  X