No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thinking of you guys alot...prayers still continue.

Comment

Prayers continue, hoping you have a great Christmas Macie and family!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
        Its the little things that matter most like a warm bath. Got a smile out of me. God bless Macie and prayers to you.
        Amen!
        Wishing you a wonderful night little angel<><

Comment

Meeeeerry Christmas Ms. Macie!

Comment

Sometimes I read through the updates here and cry, sometimes I smile...tonight I'm doing both.

Still praying for you, Macie!!!

God Bless!!!

Skinny

Comment

still praying for you!

Comment

Goodnight, Macie. Sending up a prayer for you and your family.

Comment

Haven't posted in awhile, but I think about and pray for Macie throughout the day...every day. God I just ask for Your grace to be on is family during this time. God, as we celebrate the birth of Your precious Son, we ask for a special Christmas for Macie and Brian and Kelli...God, pour out Your bountiful Spirit on them, draw them close to Yourself. Comfort them in Your special way. In the holy name of Jesus, Amen! Merry Christmas, Ms. Macie
                  Last edited by TxMedic; 12-23-2011, 11:44 PM. Reason: Spl

Comment

Macie has a slight ear infection and we are starting to get really worried about her not having a bowl movement, but her stomach is soft so I guess don't need to worry to much. Giving Laxative and antibiotics. Other than that she is pretty comfy. Even having the nurse here all day is starting to become normal.
                    Well bath time has become a "family affair". Keili and I bath her and get her back in bed. Harley blow dries her hair and puts it up and Tyler...well he just keeps us all laughing, being a 16yo brother. If you would have ask me in July if we could do this I would have said no way. Now it seems second nature. Is it hard, yes. Does it still hurt, every second and sometimes more. The not knowing is the hardest, I like to have a plan. Yes I know that God does have a plan, and I plan to follow it, just wish I could see it on paper. But for the meantime, we continue on and try to settle in and get a routine going. I am still amazed at how blessed I am to have kids that are so acceptable and willing to help out no matter what needs to be done. And blessed to have such a large family (TBH) who cares so much for Macie and our family. As I have said before Thanks each and everyone of you for everything that you have done for us.

Brian

Comment

^ praying about the ear infection right now brian-

Comment

God Bless you brother. I hope your holidays are full of love and laughter. Tell Macie Merry Christmas from the Meloni household. Stay warm and safe.

Ron

Comment

Merry Christmas Macie!!!

Continued prayers.

Comment

Brian,
                            You and your family are an inspiration to many of us who have no idea what you've been through. Life doesn't come with guarantees, and we've all got to be ready to adjust on the fly and do what has to be done. I don't know you, but I'm genuinely proud of you for your strength. We all hope we have that inside, but until faced with hardship we really don't know how we'll face it. God does have a plan and we're all living it everyday. Me and my family will continue to pray for Macie and your entire family. Merry Christmas and may God bless y'all.

Comment

God bless you Macie and family!!! My family is sending up Christmas prayers!!!

Comment

Merry Christmas to you and your family Macie. We continue to pray for you and your family.

Comment

Working...
                                X