No announcement yet.

Comey fired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w53xg07nHpU"]comeyclinton360 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by mjbtexas View Post
      If I were a dem I would be more upset about Comey meeting with Trump and assuring him he's not under investigation, while asking to stay on. that's shady too.

I can hold the Russian issue with enough concern to say yes, it should be looked at in every possible way and explained to the American people by the FBI.

Better question is, Who should replace Comey? Gowdy?
      Shady if you believe Trump!!! The man just threatened Comey to be silent. The president of USA, just told the man he fired to be silent ... or else.... on twitter!!!

Oh that's after he trolled a comedian on twitter about firing the head of FBI. ha ha look what I can do now!!! call me a snake oil salesman huh!!

Comment

Originally posted by SMC View Post
        Shady if you believe Trump!!! The man just threatened Comey to be silent. The president of USA, just told the man he fired to be silent ... or else.... on twitter!!!

Oh that's after he trolled a comedian on twitter about firing the head of FBI. ha ha look what I can do now!!! call me a snake oil salesman huh!!
        I LOVE IT!! It's definitely working, that's obvious.

Comment

"or else"

Comment

Originally posted by TMain View Post
            Paul Manafort and Michael Flynn were paid directly by Russian contacts. Carter Page had extensive interactions with Russian officials. All 3 are being investigated by the FBI. These Russian connections should not be disregarded. Let us see where the facts take us when they come out.
            But if the Russians actually influenced the election to make sure Trump won, why would money be flowing TO the Trump camp?

The flow is in the wrong direction and, if true, the terms of such a deal wouldn't involve paying staffers in such a manner, that's just nonsense. They would payoff in gold or something difficult to trace. This entire collusion accusation makes no sense. With the government leaking like a sieve, any evidence would have leaked by now.

Comment

What you guys need to understand is most people are stupid..very stupid. If the press says Trump/Russia enough A LOT of people will believe. That's all the democrats want.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                What you guys need to understand is most people are stupid..very stupid. If the press says Trump/Russia enough A LOT of people will believe. That's all the democrats want.

This. They know there is nothing there. It's simply a tactic to create suspicion/unfavorable opinions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Seems to be working tho

Comment

Seems to be working tho
                    Only for those who can't think for themselves.

Comment

Didn't realize Comey was 6'8"

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah he fired Flynn several days after he was told of his lies etc. And that too after firing Sally Yates who warned him about Flynn. So monkey business is OK as long as it dosent leak.

Imgaine we'd still have a possible Russian spy as the National Security Advisor if the news hadn't leaked!!!
                          General Flynn a spy???? Wow, really reaching.......

Just imagine if killary would have won, then we may have had a Saudi Arabian, Kuwaiti, Moroccan, Qatarian, Bruneian, Omani, UAE, Algerian, Bahrainian, Russian spy as our president...I think this is more of a possibility of being factual then Flynn being a Russian spy..

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post

Just imagine if killary would have won, then we may have had a Saudi Arabian, Kuwaiti, Moroccan, Qatarian, Bruneian, Omani, UAE, Algerian, Bahrainian, Russian spy as our president...I think this is more of a possibility of being factual then Flynn being a Russian spy..
                            Already had one of those as SOS.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post

Are you aware that Flynn is a paid & registered foreign agent ??

Comment

Originally posted by stykshooter View Post
                                Are you aware that Flynn is a paid & registered foreign agent ??
                                I'm pretty sure "spies" don't register to FARA.........just sayin.

Comment

Working...
                                X