Collin County Membership Drvie Shoot March28/29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collin County Membership Drvie Shoot March28/29

Since our February shoot got cancelled due to the ice storm, we have decided to extend the Membership Drive to our March shoot on March 28/29. If you come to this shoot and join the club for the 2015 season, the shoot fee will be FREE for this shoot.

Membership for the year for the entire family is only $50.00 so this is the bargain of the year for just about any type of family activity. Membership gives you access to the ranges year round for no additional cost except when a tournament is in progress.

Come on out and join us, we would love to have you shoot with us.

You can get a Membership Application, find directions to the range, and a whole host of other information at our website at collincountybowhunters.org

Wayne

Quick Reminder. Looks like the weather may be getting better.

If you have already paid your Membership Dues for 2015, just be sure to tell the folks at the desk that you are a member and your shoot fee will be free for this shoot.
    Come on out.

Wayne
    Last edited by Wayne Meuir; 03-22-2015, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Targets have been set and weather forecast is great for a change. Hope to see a bunch of you folks out there, and be sure to bring the kids, they will have a great time as well. Time to get rid of the cabin fever and get your bows dusted off.

Wayne

Edit: It is still a little muddy out there so bring your boots.
      Last edited by Wayne Meuir; 03-27-2015, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Anyone shooting Saturday? What time does it start?!

Comment

My 8 year old son is. My bow is on it's way back from the shop. Guess I'll be his caddy. 9:00.

Comment

On behalf of Collin County Bowhunters, I want to thanks everyone who came out. We had 13 new Memberships this week-end and a total of 50 cards turned in. It ws a little muddy, but I hope everyone had a good time anyway. It got a little windy today.

We will be hosting our annual T.H.E. Deerman Shoot on April 11/12, so come on out if yo can. If you have not ever shot a Deerman, I think you will find the format really fun.

Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Meuir View Post
              On behalf of Collin County Bowhunters, I want to thanks everyone who came out. We had 13 new Memberships this week-end and a total of 50 cards turned in. It ws a little muddy, but I hope everyone had a good time anyway. It got a little windy today.

We will be hosting our annual T.H.E. Deerman Shoot on April 11/12, so come on out if yo can. If you have not ever shot a Deerman, I think you will find the format really fun.

Wayne

Thanks again for having me out Wayne! I had a good time and I'm glad to be a new member!

Comment

Working...
              X