X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why?

Dale Moser

Banned!!!

Wha!? No way. Does this mean just a cooler visit or gone?
    Last edited by Jcjohnson; 10-14-2018, 05:06 AM.

Comment

seriously? dmo cant get banned.

Comment

i really hope not, for real.

Comment

lol isn't he on a hunting trip with the boss and one of the moderators?

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
            That’s awesome!! Lol!!! Must have done something wrong on the hunt!!!

Comment

How do you find out if someone is banned?

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                Lol......Awkward....

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                  How do you find out if someone is banned?
                  Generally, their aviator pic is removed and the word banned added below their user name. I just looked and it appears Dale is banned....

I personally don't know him but really enjoy his posts. He tells it like it is or how he sees it and whether you agree with him or not you can respect a person that will speak their mind.

Not sure why he got banned, we must have missed a good one

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                    Generally, their aviator pic is removed and the word banned added below their user name. I just looked and it appears Dale is banned....

I personally don't know him but really enjoy his posts. He tells it like it is or how he sees it and whether you agree with him or not you can respect a person that will speak their mind.

Not sure why he got banned, we must have missed a good one
                    Agreed with the above statement. Hate to see it if it really occurred. But on the other hand, if he did step out of the boundaries that are established it shows TBH do stand by their ethics they have.

Comment

**** Fireball.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                        **** Fireball.
                        Haha

Yeah I saw that too!

Comment

My guess is DMo was banned due to blatant disrespect for a fellow TBH member. Was politely asked to tone it down and his continued antics broke the camel's back. Because he continued to instigate, mods put a muzzle on him. If you've been here long enough, and followed certain threads you can put 2 and 2 together. Dale definitely does not hold back especially when consuming adult beverages.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                            My guess is DMo was banned due to blatant disrespect for a fellow TBH member. Was politely asked to tone it down and his continued antics broke the camel's back. Because he continued to instigate, mods put a muzzle on him. If you've been here long enough, and followed certain threads you can put 2 and 2 together. Dale definitely does not hold back especially when consuming adult beverages.
                            This why I don't drink and post! lol. I would have been banned long ago!

Comment

Dang. Didn't know this. What happened? Anybody know a more specific answer that Cajun Blake's answer?

Comment

Working...
                              X