Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No sir, a big thank you, to you!

Comment

Glad you are gonna make it again Larry. Todd and I were just talking about this hunt today and he asked if you were gonna be there. I'm excited to see everyone again and smack some swine!!

Comment

Yep I am really looking forward to this hunt

Comment

Great! I was wondering if Larry was coming back!! Let the pigs beware...........

Comment

Friday 13th bump

Comment

Well, I'm hoping I make it this year too. Getting old sucks bad enough with out throwing in medical conditions as Phillip can attest to. I found out I have a stopped up artery coming out of the ole ticker, will hopefully find out what the plan of action is the first part of December. I'm ready to get out with some fun friends.

Comment

Larry, I'm praying that everything goes OK for you. I'm looking forward to seeing you at the pig hunt.

Comment

Mark, received your deposit. Thanks

Comment

Lets bring this back up to the top. It'll be here before you know it.

Comment

I'm ready. I'm going to bring a couple cases of Yuengling.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                        I'm ready. I'm going to bring a couple cases of Yuengling.
                        Sounds good to me!!! You may have to cut your drinking in half since you are short a kidney???

Comment

Originally posted by TXMark View Post
                          Sounds good to me!!! You may have to cut your drinking in half since you are short a kidney???
                          I'm training that remaining kidney to work overtime.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                            I'm training that remaining kidney to work overtime.
                            I like the way you think.

Comment

Just checking in. . .would love to attend if an opening happens. . .

Comment

Sounds great Phillip! Cant wait to see everyone again and drink some Yuengling!

Comment

Working...
                                X