Gloves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gloves?

My hands froze this morning. I’ve never found a glove that doesn’t either make my hands sweat profusely or render my fingers useless because of bulkiness. Do you have a pair you like? I need a pair, but don’t have any idea on what to get.

Rag wool gloves lined with fleece or other insulation

Comment

these are all I wear, if they get cold I put my hands in one those hand warmers that buckle around your waste

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

hand warmer like this

Comment

I just use the cheap camo cotton gloves and cut out one finger for texting. They are warm enough

Comment

Same here on the hand warmer. Gave up years ago trying to find the right gloves.

Comment

I wear a pair of thinsulate wool mits for last two years. Have really liked them so far.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Use thin gloves you can shoot with and hand warmer muff with heat packs inside. You'll never go back.

Comment

Another vote for thin gloves and a muff with a Zippo or Jon E hand warmer inside.

Comment

I use under Armour cold gear liner gloves and one of the hand warmer muffs with wind shear fabric in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	A78E3CD5-B733-44D5-BC01-41AF5F803FEC.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	24560451

I got the heads up on these from Randy Newberg's videos. They worked great last week in 0 degree weather.

Comment

For bow hunting I prefer either super thin or no gloves

Put one of those large hot hands in a hand warmer muff and that does all I need for around here

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
                          hand warmer like this

this and a thin pair of cloves will be all you will ever need!

Comment

If I'm stand hunting, I wear no gloves and have one of the hand warmer muffs with a hot hands hand warmer in it... If spot n stalk, I do the same except I have a medium weight Thinsulate glove on my bow hand.

Comment

Cotton gloves or fleece gloves, and if my hands still get cold I put them in my pockets.
                              South Texas usually doesn't get that cold. I've got some thick insulated mittens that the ends fold back to expose the fingers when necessary, and I've had them for years and never have worn them.

Comment

Working...
                              X