No announcement yet.

TBH Trad Hog Hunt 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you made the trip back home safely Phillip. You have one year to rest up and do it again. haha Looking forward to it already.

Comment

Glad to hear everyone had a good time with no problems and glad everyone made home safe.

Congratulations on the kills fellas.

JC

Comment

Tod, are you going to do a euro with that arrow sticking out of its skull? That would be cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
          Tod, are you going to do a euro with that arrow sticking out of its skull? That would be cool!
          Yes, I thoght it would look real good with a broadhead hanging out.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Todd View Post
            Yes, I thoght it would look real good with a broadhead hanging out.
            I didn't know you shot one in the noggin cool. If I make it next year I am going to bring like a dozen arrows and unleash on the porkers! I had good time , I think featherflinger should be awarded a trophy for the most hogs finished off. Anyone know how many hogs were taken off that weekend in total?

Comment

I'm about to get rested up, it takes longer to recuperate than it used to. It was another great TBH Trad Hog Hunt. We had lots of good food, good drink and good conversation around the campfire. Many thanks to Eric for the caps and Mark for the T-shirts. I want to extend a special thanks to Todd for inviting me to come down a couple of days early.

I'll talk to Dale in the next few days about dates for next April.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                I'm about to get rested up, it takes longer to recuperate than it used to. It was another great TBH Trad Hog Hunt. We had lots of good food, good drink and good conversation around the campfire. Many thanks to Eric for the caps and Mark for the T-shirts. I want to extend a special thanks to Todd for inviting me to come down a couple of days early.

I'll talk to Dale in the next few days about dates for next April.
                You're welcome! Thank you for taking care of the particulars for the hunts and for the jambalaya! It was another excellent get-together and It was good to meet the new guys. I'm glad everyone had safe travels home and I am looking forward to the next hunt.
                Eric

Comment

So...

Finished deboning hogs and the total came out to a couple pounds shy of 100#.

That sow was a fatty!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X