No announcement yet.

Live at the Weavers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'all should have posted someone to be the official TBH poster person for pics and up dates. My only up date is I'm still looking for ol big in the woods or I would be there, have fun

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350776080.896456.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	122.4 KB
ID:	24130465i was havin so much shooting I forgot to take pics. Did get this one tho my brother and my girlfriend killed the same tree!

Comment

can anyone tell me what the high score was for the jackpot rounds today ? i have always been impressed with the quality of trad folks and the weavers really stepped it up with their hospitality. THANK YOU !!!! cant wait for tomorrow. Dusty

Comment

Had a great time today thanks to the weavers for their hospitality. Looking forward to the shoot in the morning.

Comment

Asher and I had TONS of fun today! Thank you Deb and Arvin for hosting.

Next year, we're going to do our best to be there at least all day Saturday. Sunday is always hard for us because I lead worship, but I might just have to miss a week at my church! Asher already asked if we can go back next year.

So much fun...

Comment

Originally posted by BowVista View Post
              Asher and I had TONS of fun today! Thank you Deb and Arvin for hosting.

Next year, we're going to do our best to be there at least all day Saturday. Sunday is always hard for us because I lead worship, but I might just have to miss a week at my church! Asher already asked if we can go back next year.

So much fun...
              Don't forget we will be gettin him set up with a lil recurve and some arrows bro. If we can't get together earlier ill have it all for ya at the Belton get together

Comment

Looks like a jam up time!! I will def be participating at the next one!!!

Comment

I will ride with you Heath, and I will remember to bring my wallet lol!

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter28 View Post
                    I will ride with you Heath, and I will remember to bring my wallet lol!
                    Lol don't worry I'll have mine this time! Would have been here at ten today if we wouldn't have had to go back to Belton!

Comment

I just looked at my gps I could possibly make the drive. What time does it get kicked off and whats the entry bro.

Comment

10 am shotgun start and its 25 bucks to shoot. Prolly need to be here atleast an hour early to fling a few arrows and to have plenty of time to register

Comment

I will run it by the chief, this would be important enough to wake her up and ask...... you think lol!!?

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter28 View Post
                            I will run it by the chief, this would be important enough to wake her up and ask...... you think lol!!?
                            Hell yea it is lol

Comment

Nash, wake her up and tell her your friend Will reeeeeaaaaaaalllllyyyyy needs you to go shoot in his place since he can't be there tomorrow. I bet if you promise to shoot under 200 (or way under 200), Heath and the guys would welcome you into my spot in their group. I made everybody look awesome today with my 1/3 whiff percentage!

Comment

Remember that move "The Exorcist" I think her head just rotated all the way around with a not so nice look! If you don't hear from me soon I am just saying.... Lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X