Belton area trad. get together?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Belton area trad. get together?

I'd like to try and do a Belton area get together and want some input. Here are three things I'm wanting input on: Will we shoot or not? Week night or week end? Any suggestions on locations? If the group stays small we could do it at my place, if its going to be bigger than say ten or so then I'll need to think of someplace else? What says the trad Green Screen?

I am down! It would be better for a weekend on my end.

Comment

I'm down either way shooting or not. Weekend would probably be better for me but I'll try to make it work either way. It would just be nice for all of ur guys to get together and put faces with names.

Comment

I'm in, any time fits me.

Comment

I'm in let me know

Comment

I'm there. If it's all trad guys, I definitely say let's shoot. I could do most anytime other than Thursday nights.

Comment

Originally posted by bassmatt72 View Post
              I'd like to try and do a Belton area get together and want some input. Here are three things I'm wanting input on: Will we shoot or not? Week night or week end? Any suggestions on locations? If the group stays small we could do it at my place, if its going to be bigger than say ten or so then I'll need to think of someplace else? What says the trad Green Screen?
              Let me know if I can help at all Matt. Can't help much on location. My yard will only support about three shooters lol but ill help in any other way I can!

Comment

Sounding good! So far its looking like we'll try and shoot and it needs to be a weekend. Remember its going to be a couple of weeks before I can do this.

Comment

As long as its not the 20 and 21 of October I'm good. Weaver invitational is that weekend

Comment

Looking at Oct.27th, its a Saturday, in the afternoon or early evening. How will that work for everyone?

Comment

Works for me bud.

Comment

Sounds good to me.

Comment

I believe the 27th would work for me.

Comment

I have a few ideas for a location that would work for a large group. I'll check on a few things and let everyone know.

If we used the spot I'm thinking of, we'd have to supply the targets ourselves. Do enough of you guys have targets that we'd have enough to all shoot?

Comment

I have a few ill bring

Comment

Working...
                              X