Headed back to Africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headed back to Africa

I am pumped up as I will be headed back to SA this weekend. I never get tired of the Bush. I am going to go free for all this trip, no set list as I will be looking for monsters. I will be hunting with Quagga safaris at their new lodge on the river (so there will be some fishing also)

Good luck and be safe! Will be following along!

Comment

Good luck, I am going to have to go to Africa in the near future, everyone that goes seems to love it.

Comment

Good luck! Looking forward to the LDP’s.

Comment

Good luck! My wife and I are going to RSA next year, and I'm really looking forward to it.

Comment

Good luck and safe travels.

Comment

Good luck I just returned. Trying to figure out how to make it back in a couple of years

Comment

I am completely unfamiliar with hunting Africa other than what I've read here. Curious as to what the fishing is like? … I picture a muddy river. Is that the case? Species?

Comment

Originally posted by 257 View Post
                  I am pumped up as I will be headed back to SA this weekend. I never get tired of the Bush. I am going to go free for all this trip, no set list as I will be looking for monsters. I will be hunting with Quagga safaris at their new lodge on the river (so there will be some fishing also)
                  Safe travels and have a great time... I hunted with Quagga back in 2009. They are a first-class operation for sure. Tell Erik and Eon Dan from Limcroma said hello...

Comment

good luck. Looking forward to your updates/recap. I'm going back next summer so this will definitely get me excited.

Comment

I’ve been 4 times, and am scheming as I type to try to figure out how to get back again!!!!

Good luck!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Good luck! We are going next summer. Can't wait for June 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
                          Good luck! We are going next summer. Can't wait for June 2019.
                          Who are you going with Matt?? I am putting together my bucket list and trying to get them all done within the time they think I have left (5-7 yrs)
                          Wanting a Cape, Kudu, Bird Shooting (Franklins) and maybe Sable.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Pence View Post
                            Who are you going with Matt?? I am putting together my bucket list and trying to get them all done within the time they think I have left (5-7 yrs)

Wanting a Cape, Kudu, Bird Shooting (Franklins) and maybe Sable.

Matsuri Safaris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                              X