This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 College Football - Week 6

Week 6. Still a lot of moral victories out there for all teams.

Ou sucks!

I'm still not sold on this team with our lethargic offense due to us not being able to stretch the field with the deep ball but if we can manage to come out of Dallas with a win I'm going to be drinking all the orange Koolaid.
    Last edited by Gclyde28; 10-01-2018, 09:48 AM.

Comment

It's hate week!

Tale of the tape. Texas has beat nobody of significance. Ou has beat nobody of significance.

One team plays big offense, the other relies on defense.

It's one of the biggest rilvary games and it's the first time both teams have been ranked since 2012.

The last five matchups have been relatively close and I expect to see more of the same.

What time is it?

Comment

This guy had a big time at the La Tech/North Texas git down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
          Ou sucks!

I'm still not sold on this team with our lethargic offense due to us not being able to stretch the field with the deep ball but if we can manage to come out of Dallas with a win I'm going to be drinking all the orange Koolaid.
          Oh, they've stretched the feidl. Sammy has had trouble hitting them wide open.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            Oh, they've stretched the feidl. Sammy has had trouble hitting them wide open.
            Oh yeah, this issue definitely isn't the ability to get behind the defense. If Sam could hit one or two of those in stride per game it could really open up the offense for us.

Comment

Herman's team have played to the level of the competition so my thought is Texas should be in the game late. Sam has done a really nice job of not turning the ball over so far and making plays / drives in the 4th quarter to put these games away. He will have to continue that streak for Texas to have a shot to upset the Sooners.

Texas needs to avoid the big blow early as well. Coach Brown used to preach the 1st 5 minutes of each half are the most important, so Texas needs to take that first punch from OU and respond.

Comment

Wins over “currently” ranked teams:

2 - LSU
                2 - Notre Dame
                1 - Auburn
                1 - Ohio State
                1 - Kentucky
                1 - Texas Tech, ODU, ASU, MD, Stanford, BYU
                - - - - -
                0 - Alabama
                0 - Clemson
                0 - UGA
                0 - OU
                0 - UCF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Why it's 11:03 Chad.

OU still sucks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ags got a tough one coming in this week, Offense has to play a lot better than last week and Defense has to quit allowing the big plays. Especially with the RB from Kentucky that guy is good and will be a good test to how good the front 7 really are. If we can take him out of the game and make them rely on the QB throwing the ball we have a shot

Comment

I see the playoff system gonna be crazy this year.....
                      Alabama, Ohio St, Georgia, Notre dame, Oklahoma, Clemson all could go undefeated until the Championship week.....

Last year Bama got in after losing the SEC Championship....would they do it again with ND, Clemson undefeated....

Clemson and ND absolutely play nobody from here out.....

Will strength of schedule prevail, and would a undefeated Power 5 team get passed over, for Bama or Georgia.....

I could see the Bama bias prevailing here but not for Georgia

Comment

The aggies still play three of those teams in your top list. but we have a weak schedule. we are about to find out if we have improved much. Expected the two losses so far but what we do the rest of the season is what i want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
                          Ags got a tough one coming in this week, Offense has to play a lot better than last week and Defense has to quit allowing the big plays. Especially with the RB from Kentucky that guy is good and will be a good test to how good the front 7 really are. If we can take him out of the game and make them rely on the QB throwing the ball we have a shot
                          This is one of those games that the pollsters and Vegas differ. KU ranked #13, but the #31 ranked Ags are a 7 point favorite.

Comment

Always a fun week. Hook 'Em

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                              This is one of those games that the pollsters and Vegas differ. KU ranked #13, but the #31 ranked Ags are a 7 point favorite.
                              Yeah I saw that, but idk last weeks game was just blah, enough to win but not the killer instinct that they need. They dominated in stats except for turnovers and scores.

I’m along the lines of most horns, I gotta see it. I’ve seen a lot of good things, but those were also for big games, gotta see it more consistently before I say it’s a forsure thing

Comment

Working...
                              X