Patrick Mahomes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patrick Mahomes

Anyone paying attention to this guy?! I’m Biased since I’ve always been a Tech fan but he seems like the real deal now in the NFL. Can’t decide if he will be in the ranks with the greats (Farve, manning..) or the let down like RG III and so many others.Either way he’s fun to watch and anyone that can make the chiefs interesting has something going for him!

Originally posted by COONHOOD View Post
    Anyone paying attention to this guy?! I’m Biased since I’ve always been a Tech fan but he seems like the real deal now in the NFL. Can’t decide if he will be in the ranks with the greats (Farve, manning..) or the let down like RG III and so many others.Either way he’s fun to watch and anyone that can make the chiefs interesting has something going for him!

You can't decide? ....three games in?....I can understand why..
    He's hot right now but he's gonna need another 10 years of solid play..

Comment

He's playing very well right now.

Comment

One thing he has going more than the flash in the pans did is he actually has an arm.

Comment

Can' tell if a QB is good on Sundays until there is film out on him. Colon Kaperhead was real good first year.

Comment

Yea you’re right only 3 games in so who knows, but his raw talent and decision making is undeniable. Off to a great start, will be interested to see how the rest of his season goes

Comment

He is playing for the right coach that is sure. Reid certainly knows how to utilize his talents to their fullest. The most impressive thing about him for me was how well he threw on the run at Tech. Im mean he would throw frozen ropes on a dime while in a full run. That kid is some kind of talented physically. Time will tell if he has the mental capacity to win consistently in the NFL.

Comment

I hope he continues to do well. He’s definitely surprised a lot of people coming from that fling it everywhere system!

Comment

He has an arm that is quite possibly the strongest arm in the NFL. He’s accurate and can throw on the run. He will continue to do well if he keeps the running to a minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
                    He has an arm that is quite possibly the strongest arm in the NFL. He’s accurate and can throw on the run. He will continue to do well if he keeps the running to a minimum.
                    Agree, he's precise with the ball, inverse of Dak.

Comment

Heck of a guy too. He came to his brothers basketball games last year at Whitehouse and he was great with all the kids who recognized him & wanted pics & autographs. He was fun to watch at the HS level going deep to Cantrell effortlessly. He’s a beast in baseball too. Saw him hit a ball down to 3B and you couldn’t even see the ball it hit the guy in the chest before he could even react to the ball. I hope he continues to succeed

Comment

System QB, oh wait, lmao! He's a good QB and should keep KC relevant for many years. For the other Red Raiders on this thread, Bowman is the real deal for Tech. He's going to leave with all the records that Harrell, Mahomes, et all had. Get your guns up!

Comment

Hell of a talent and a monster arm IF he stays healthy and keeps good players around him and a good coach.

Comment

After reviewing the case People vs Dak Prescott.....I will temper my excitement. The sophomore slump is the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by kch73 View Post
                              System QB, oh wait, lmao! He's a good QB and should keep KC relevant for many years. For the other Red Raiders on this thread, Bowman is the real deal for Tech. He's going to leave with all the records that Harrell, Mahomes, et all had. Get your guns up!
                              Bowman could be THE best in Tech history. WreckEm!

Comment

Working...
                              X