Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ruger American Rifle Predator questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruger American Rifle Predator questions.

Anyone on here have any knowledge of these? I'm thinking about ordering one for my nephew, but wanted to hear if anyone had shot one or has some experience with them.
    Thanks

No personal experience with them, but have friends and family that sure like them, for what that cost. I'm looking for a used 22-250.....

Comment

I have one in 6.5cm and it is great for the money

Comment

Awesome! I'm glad to hear that everyone likes them. I had heard that they were good guns, and then I saw some review where people were complaining about them

Comment

I own 3.
          2- .308
          1-.223
          I adjusted all three triggers to 2 pounds via cutting springs. Kick A guns

Comment

Does anyone have one 243?

Comment

There's a whole thread in other side of the ranch about them, well the 6.5 creed version...

Comment

I shot a big boar hog with one in 22-250 and night vision. I'd buy one in a heartbeat, the one in 450 bushmaster would be cool

Comment

I'm glad everybody had good comments about them. Some people had some bad reviews on the internet about them

Comment

Hard to find a better value. I have the 308 with a boyds stock. Good stock trigger. Suppressor is pending approval.

Comment

I have the .308 and love it. Cut the spring as well and made the trigger pull right near 2.5lbs. Have the Boyd's stock that I tried to install but couldn't get the right fit, plan on taking it to a gunsmith fitting it.

Comment

Wife has the 243 and that thing is a tac driver. Well worth the money!!

Comment

I've got 2. One is in .223 and I love it. The factory stock sucks. But, they really are sweet shooters for the money. I glass bedded my .223 into a Boyd's stock. It was a really nice upgrade to the rifle

My other one is in 7mm-08. I haven't even gotten to shoot it yet.

Comment

I'm glad to hear that the 243 is a tax driver. I think this is the one I am for sure going to get him

Comment

Have the Ranch model in 300 BO and have not put glass on it yet. I was sold on the value/accuracy of the rifle when my cousin let me shoot his chambered in 5.56 with a can.
                              Plastic stock does make it feel a bit cheap. I can see where a Boyds or other replacement stock would help. You cannot go wrong for the $. The Savage Axis also is a good value with great accuracy.

Comment

Working...
                              X