Ozark on Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ozark on Netflix

I've only seen the first episode, but it was pretty awesome. Can't wait to find an hour for the second one. Jason Bateman is the star. It is a little breaking baddish. Nice guy financial adviser gets mixed up with the wrong people....cartel. Pretty intense with several shootings in da face, a little sex, cussing, etc...

I think it will be worth your time.

I wanted to find another series to watch. Thanks!

Comment

This was brought to my attention the other day. Looks good.

Comment

It's a good series!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sugarwood!

Comment

Im only on episode 2 but love it so far!

Comment

Good show! Wife and I started it this past weekend

Comment

watched 1st episode last night, some definite potential with this one.

Comment

It's good as long as the wife fast forwards trough all of the gay scenes.

Comment

Me and the wife just finished the first season last night. Very good. Should definitely get a multi-season deal.

The "O" logo has four symbols in it that change every episode and act as a hint on what is going to happen in that episode. Also, the four symbols are shaped in the letters Z A R and K, from top left to bottom right, to finish out the word Ozark. Very Clever.

For those of you that just started, keep watching! The twists get really good towards the end! Some really surprising chit on the last one! But I won't spoil it for you!

Comment

You had me at sex and cussing

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                        Made me lol....We just started watching it, and its good so far.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                          I think there may even be some mild nudity! It is the little things in life that make it worth living.

"The only healthy way to live life is to learn to like all the little everyday things, like a sip of good whiskey in the evening, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk, or a feisty gentleman like myself.” - Gus

Comment

Just watched episode one about 20 min at work.... Don't see much getting done today or tonight for that matter. Great show.

Comment

My co-worker has been trying to get me started on this one. Since it hit the GS, it is a must now! lol

I will give it a shot!

Comment

Working...
                              X