Still looking....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still looking....

I am a college student in san angelo and i need a part time job during school. i have been applying places and looking everywhere but just cant seem to find anyone hiring. i am an animal business major and would really like to have something in the field come up but i am open to work anywhere really (not in the food industry). I am very capable fo learning new things and would really apprectiate some ideas if any of you know of anywhere around here that is hiring or looking for part time work. i dont have any experience in taxidermy but i was thinking that around this time of year some of the local taxidermists may be need some help. please let me know if you know of ANYTHING around here thanks.... resume available upon request.

ttt

Comment

Go apply at Tractor Supply. I worked for one in college and they were real flexible. Learned a lot about different ag related services and they have a pretty good employee discount and I believe after a while they have tutition help as well.

Comment

thanks ill try that. anyone else got anything?

Comment

ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

i am with ya man. i am at tarleton in stephenville and havent found nothing at all

Comment

Go to the local school districts! Most of them have some sort of after school program that you can work with.... its money.... I work with one here in SA and it puts spending money in my pockets while I got to school!

Comment

Working...
                  X