Big Florida buck poached

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
    Just don’t understand why you would poach a deer, even if you got away with it you would always feel guilty about it.
    that crap bag wouldn't feel guilty about it; heck he would probably have a big story about how he made a 200 yd running shot 5 seconds before sunset and bla-bla bla.. had to beat a pack of wolves off of him as he was dragging it up over some mountains bla-bla...

Comment

i think the gun photo was chopped/shopped. there is mud on that officers boot!

they keep a close eye on the local deer herd. the ones that hang out next to the road lol.

its a top 5 state record for sure. blows away the panhandle deer. standing beside the road, in so.fl, and pictured prior to the shooting. didnt run, just fell dead near the spent casing. they spotted the dead at night, from the road. after finding the bullet at night where the suspected car was stopped.

okay then. glad we got the whole story.

Comment

Nice deer ...... POS poacher!

Comment

Mario probably identifies as a decent law abiding sportsman. So he would have slept fine at night with that deer on his wall.
          And I'd bet a dollar that Seargent Kryzda already had a spot picked out on his wall for that cockeyed buck.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
            i think the gun photo was chopped/shopped. there is mud on that officers boot!

they keep a close eye on the local deer herd. the ones that hang out next to the road lol.

its a top 5 state record for sure. blows away the panhandle deer. standing beside the road, in so.fl, and pictured prior to the shooting. didnt run, just fell dead near the spent casing. they spotted the dead at night, from the road. after finding the bullet at night where the suspected car was stopped.

okay then. glad we got the whole story.
            Uh Time for a "re-read"...

The spent casing was found in the truck. Not sure why they would lie or why it is hard to believe?? And many deer drop in their tracks when hit with a high powered rifle or at least when they are hit right.. And it was spotted from a helicopter... AIR 1 They have very bright lights..
            The story came from the Florida F&G page....

Comment

okok my bad. maybe i am just jaded by the 200+ thing. that is a dang goot un from so. fl. but that county is next to okeechobee and does have good deer. as in good, the occasional 150 class i mean.

Comment

Who knew there were big deer in Fla?

Pretty sure that dude is regretting his decision.

Comment

Huge buck there.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                    Who knew there were big deer in Fla?

Pretty sure that dude is regretting his decision.
                    Pretty sure he is just regrets getting caught.

Comment

Working...
                    X