Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Panhandle Hunting Thread (6th Annual!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really nice, congrats

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Great buck there, coop! Congrats!

Comment

Anyone heading out and trying to beat the rain?

Comment

I was blessed to be able to arrow my first mule deer Tuesday morning. I spotted the buck back on opening weekend of dove season and got several pictures of him but none since the 9th of September. I was able to relocate the buck on the opposite side of the ranch Saturday afternoon at last light as he made his way to a water hole. Tuesday morning we glassed him up and was able to put a successful stock on him, he presented me with a quartering away shot at 52 yards and my arrow found its mark. First mule deer buck and first buck with my bow. Shot him in Gray COunty
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SlockMania View Post
            I was blessed to be able to arrow my first mule deer Tuesday morning. I spotted the buck back on opening weekend of dove season and got several pictures of him but none since the 9th of September. I was able to relocate the buck on the opposite side of the ranch Saturday afternoon at last light as he made his way to a water hole. Tuesday morning we glassed him up and was able to put a successful stock on him, he presented me with a quartering away shot at 52 yards and my arrow found its mark. First mule deer buck and first buck with my bow. Shot him in Gray COunty
            Very nice buck.

Comment

Great buck!

Comment

That's a really nice miley especially for your first one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Redraider View Post
                  That's a really nice miley especially for your first one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
                  Thanks. I’ve hunted whitetail for 20 years but really didn’t have any idea if this is in the age class that you’d try to harvest but he looked good to me. Here is a decent profile pic I got of him. How old would y’all guess he was?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Great muley! Congrats!

Comment

Thanks. I’ve hunted whitetail for 20 years but really didn’t have any idea if this is in the age class that you’d try to harvest but he looked good to me. Here is a decent profile pic I got of him. How old would y’all guess he was?
                      Another picture

Comment

Another picture
                        Attached Files

Comment

Great buck. Congrats!

Comment

Excellent mule deer!

Comment

Wish his horns were as big!!!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dc78 View Post
                                wish his horns were as big!!!
                                lol

Comment

Working...