Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The story of “Ghost 10” and the bow!! 2018 opening morning buck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great buck and write up, and awesome video

Comment

My wife must be cutting onions. Great story it made the weekend that much more special.

Comment

That’d be about the only reason I could see you put a Hoyt down. Your buddy sees it. Y’all will talk again. Good job working out the story on the buck. That can be difficult from year to year. You’ve always been supportive to all here and it’s just happiness to see the good guys win. Still a lotta season left. Mathews or Hoyt.

Comment

Year after year you keep taking really good deer Brandon, but this one takes it all. You told the perfect story honoring your long time hunting buddy. Thanks for always sharing your success on this site. Congrats to you sir!

Comment

Awesome story and congrats on a really nice buck!

Comment

I knew you would get the Ghost Brandon. Congrats on a great buck.

Sorry to hear about the death of your friend. Quite a tribute to him and his memory!
              Your recaps never disappoint! Well done!!!!

Comment

What an awesome write up and a huge congrats on a great buck! You know he is smiling down on you

Comment

Great buck. Congrats!

Comment

Great write up man, your buddy is proud! Congrats again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great story. Congrats, nice buck.

Comment

Great job Brandon! 1st class video my friend! Awesome footage, great shot, great music & a wonderful tribute to "thearrower"!

Comment

Great Buck! Awesome

Comment

I appreciate all the kind words.

I’ve decided to retire the arrow I used...Going write the info on the vanes and hang it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky T View Post
                              That’d be about the only reason I could see you put a Hoyt down. Your buddy sees it. Y’all will talk again. Good job working out the story on the buck. That can be difficult from year to year. You’ve always been supportive to all here and it’s just happiness to see the good guys win. Still a lotta season left. Mathews or Hoyt.
                              Thanks, Ricky.

I’m not real sure but I’ll probably use both for the rest of the season. I haven’t really thought about it yet, though.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                X