Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you DISLIKE about your truck (past or present)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought a new Tundra in 2005. 4x4 4 door. I really wish it had a back up camera for tailer hook up. I also wish it had cell phone pairing or bluetooth.

Comment

2013 F250 diesel...disliked the small fuel tank, (added a aux fuel tank 30 gal.) and short wheel base....

2018 F350 diesel...like long wheel base and fuel tank holds 48 gal plus my 30 gal aux....can go 800 miles+ on main tank and then pump over 30 gal which should give me another 500 miles+.

Comment

That ****ing DEF system....

Comment

Comment

2012 Tundra crewmax, huge cab, itty biddy bed with no longer option

2005 LX470 has bluetooth but only connects for calls not audio - first world problems

Comment

black 95 chevy stepside 5.7L z-71 always dirty.
              2014 maroon ttha chevy LML def tank bs. waiting on 100k to yank that crap off.

Comment

2014 k1500 , I hate the 4WD system, the stabil trak has to be disabled by pulling out the ABS fuse when in deep mud or snow, and the fuel mileage could be better ( 14 mpg @ hi way speed)

Comment

1994 F150 extended cab short bed - I didn't get a 4x4 and regretted it. It had a 302 v8 and 5 speed manual both of which was great for me.

2001 F350 7.3l 4x4 crew cab long bed - danged dim headlights!!

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                    2007 Dodge Ram 1500 - the 5.7 trashed at 60k miles and it was replaced with the 4.7l. I cannot stand the 4.7l engine. No power and horrendous gas mileage.
                    Yep...had a 06 Ram with the 4.7....pretty gutless but I didn't have any issues with it at all. Sold it with 170K

Comment

12 mega with cummins want a 45-50 gallon fuel tank love it other than that .

In fact my Fords and Chevys all have t small of a fuel tank in a diesel in my opinion . 33 gallons towing 10K getting 12.1 MPG slow at posted speed. I know slow down . NOPE just put a larger tank I do not care about the cost of the fuel minor compares to the rest of life .

It getting a 54 gallon titan this spring .

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        That ****ing DEF system....
                        they make a delete kit your know right

Comment

‘13 F150 ecoboost: Love everything about the truck except its squeaky rear springs and a light shutter/shake at idle.

‘17 Ram 2500 company truck: Like this truck as well but the big key fob with raised lock/unlock buttons drives me crazy. It makes the truck click and honk all day as the fob kicks around in my pocket. The fob for my old work truck, a 2014 model, would only start the truck every third or fourth attempt. Awful design for a “key” if you ask me. What was ever wrong with a dang metal key??? This truck also has stiff power steering. Ford’s electronic system is smooth as butter.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                            2014 k1500 , I hate the 4WD system, the stabil trak has to be disabled by pulling out the ABS fuse when in deep mud or snow, and the fuel mileage could be better ( 14 mpg @ hi way speed)
                            Deleting my comment as you may have to remove the fuse for your truck. I will test mine this weekend and PM you if I find anything different.
                            Last edited by -HIC-; 10-03-2018, 06:35 PM.

Comment

The bill lol...

Comment

2011 Chevrolet Silverado. -Dash Cracks, otherwise no complaints.

Comment

Working...
                                X