1st Leg LIVE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
    Oh I promise y’all I couldn’t have. Had to treat the ol Tundra pretty bad jist to get backed out lol
    Come on.... that's why we follow these live threads!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Do not try to cross this mid hole. NOTED!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna want to hit that one pretty hard!

Comment

Wuss!! You could'a backed up and got a good runnin' start! All them trees on boff sides o' tha road wudd'a kept you straight!

Comment

Oh I promise y’all I couldn’t have. Had to treat the ol Tundra pretty bad jist to get backed out lol
          Shoulda kept that Ford

Comment

Momentum is key in crossing a mud hole like that, you could do it in 2wd drive with enough momentum, can't be a PU$$ all your life

Comment

Good way to ruin a deer hunt..but that would be a fun LIVE hunt..lol

Comment

Y’all don’t know how hard I thought about trying it at WTFO lol. Ran into the LO and he said he stuck his tractor there last weekend. Found a juicy little pinch point along the river with over cups abd pin oaks falling evertwhere. Trails on top of trails in there. 3 sloughs branch off of a pretty good river bend. The bend of the river pinches the flat between a grown up field. There’s a thick little knob about 100-150yds away from the tree I’m getting in thats thick with cane and sweetgim. Looks like a solid bedding area very close to the food source. That’s critical stuff this time of the year. Best part is by hunting it with my climber I can hubt it on almost any wind. I also have multiple aproaches and can even come in by river in a canoe if I need to. Cool little spot. Grabbing a bite and going to head in oretty early. I need to trim 1 limb and I’ll be ready to roll.

Comment

late to the party but good luck, kill a monster!

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERS View Post
                    late to the party but good luck, kill a monster!
                    Hey bud, how you been?! Getting geared up for Mule Deer Season?

Comment

Good looking area down there. Not sure if I’ll have signal or not, I didn’t check. Bout to rinse the mud off my mirrors and head in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Love good riverbottom land like that... No big accumulation of leaves/brush makes for a quiet walk in. Also easy to see sign and acorns on the ground... My problem would be leaving the squirrels alone long enough to deer hunt... That's perfect spot/stalk still hunting ground right there!!
                        Good luck there "drama queen"...

Like I tole GarGuy, I love night time LDP's!! makes the horns show up good!!

Comment

I ran out of quarters and the car wash in the booming metropolis of Rusk America doesn’t have a working change machine so my truck looks like Ray Charles told Michael J. Fox where to spray. At least I can see out of my winders and mirrers. Headed in now, will update when I get in the tree.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Love good riverbottom land like that... No big accumulation of leaves/brush makes for a quiet walk in. Also easy to see sign and acorns on the ground... My problem would be leaving the squirrels alone long enough to deer hunt... That's perfect spot/stalk still hunting ground right there!!
                            Good luck there "drama queen"...

Like I tole GarGuy, I love night time LDP's!! makes the horns show up good!!
                            The LO and I had a long talk about squirrel hunting this morning. He claims his weenie dog is as good of a squirrel dog as you’ll ever see. i didn’t call him a liar, but I did tell him I’d blow tge dust off my ol 870 to see it! That’d make for a pretty prime live hunt!

Comment

Hey bud, how you been?! Getting geared up for Mule Deer Season?
                              Absolutly, I tried sending a text but not sure if you still have the same number, pm sent.

Comment

I ran out of quarters and the car wash in the booming metropolis of Rusk America doesn’t have a working change machine so my truck looks like Ray Charles told Michael J. Fox where to spray. At least I can see out of my winders and mirrers. Headed in now, will update when I get in the tree.
                                Now that's funny right there! Kinda jacked up but funny as hell

Comment

Working...
                                X