Patrick Mahomes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Killer View Post
    Where did it go? Dak doesn't have the receivers that Patrick has right now and yes Patrick has a stronger arm. It can come a go like the wind in todays NFL that is for sure.
    For Dallas it is the O line. Without that Zeke looks average, Dak looks terrible. Great quarterbacks make subpar receivers look good even on poor teams. Average quarterrbacks can't. Lifelong cowboy fan but if it wasn't for our D i would say we are screwed for years to come.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kch73 View Post
      System QB, oh wait, lmao! He's a good QB and should keep KC relevant for many years. For the other Red Raiders on this thread, Bowman is the real deal for Tech. He's going to leave with all the records that Harrell, Mahomes, et all had. Get your guns up!
      Agreed! I'm always amazed at the comments on "system" QB from those who don't research and read?? Been following this young man since his TTU days and regularly read and watch regarding his "infancy" NFL debut. One comment posted may question his "mental" abilities but if you read and listen, many "experts" will comment on his abilities to recognize defenses, react and quick release NOT to mention his CANNON arm.

Just watch....if he stays healthy he will be All Pro quickly...IMO of course!
      Attached Files

Comment

He's really helping my fantasy team!

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
          Where did it go? Dak doesn't have the receivers that Patrick has right now and yes Patrick has a stronger arm. It can come a go like the wind in todays NFL that is for sure.
          Zeke got suspended and the o-line had injuries and the running game went away...hence they had to rely on Dak more and that didn't go so well.
          Your right about receivers Dak needs a playmaker!!

Comment

Was lucky to be one of his coaches in HS. You won’t find a better more humble person. The sky’s the limit for this young man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

First time seeing him live tonight. Biggest thing that stand out is he can make any throw accurately on the run, off his back foot or just plain not having his feet set he still throws an accurate pass. Gonna be interesting watching his career progress.

Comment

Young Mr. Mahomes has something. It.

Comment

Left handed!! ...whatever it takes

Comment

To bad he doesn't play defense

Comment

Helluva game tonight

Comment

Dude is legit.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Another great performance! Great job coming back from 10 down. Even got a completion when he threw from his left hand.

He throws better with his left than Dak does with his right.

Comment

Don’t watch much NFL. He was fun to watch. Wish they had a defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow.. good game! This guy is must see tv so far in his young career. Side note NFL has been exiting so far this year with no distractions. Cautiously optimistic things have ran its course

Comment

Stud

Comment

Working...
                                X