No announcement yet.

Prayers for Mom & Dad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just went through a cancer scare with my mom. I fully understand how stressful it is. Praying for you guys!!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Mom's hair started falling out yesterday. They said it wouldn't, and she is keeping a stiff lip about it, but I know it's a huge psychological upset for her. If they had told her to expect it, I think she could have handled it better. But onward! Hopefully she will be able to start back with chemo this coming week. She feels good.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
            Mom's hair started falling out yesterday. They said it wouldn't, and she is keeping a stiff lip about it, but I know it's a huge psychological upset for her. If they had told her to expect it, I think she could have handled it better. But onward! Hopefully she will be able to start back with chemo this coming week. She feels good.
            Hey! Yall shave yalls heads to support your mom. That would be cool.

Prayers continued

Comment

Prayers Continuing!! Keep her upbeat & tell her KCA!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
                Tell her hair is so overrated! We can get by without it!

Comment

Prayers continuing up!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                    Hey! Yall shave yalls heads to support your mom. That would be cool.

Prayers continued
                    I thought so, too, but when we talked to her about it she said no way! Dad is bald, too; he shaves his head. Mom said it's kinda cute that there will be 2 cue balls in the house.

HEADS UP! Today is her last day of chemo! Whoop! It will be like the first day - 2 rounds and a full day of tests.

Her white blood cell count shot up to over 9,000! The docs couldn't believe it - they said no one has ever shown that kind of improvement in such few days. I told her God has had His hand on this since day one and we are excited but we all knew this would be for His glory!

I told Mom that with God, this cancer treatment was a walk in the park!

Hopefully there won't be any more set backs and she can finish radiation in 3 weeks and then start a year of immunotherapy.

God is Great!

Comment

Thanks so much for the update.

Lord we thank you for your obvious work in this situation. We feel the touch of our gentle Masters hand and the comfort of knowing that the ALL POWERFUL creator cares for us. We come to you now about the hair Lord. Knowing that you want good for your children, we ask that you replace her hair with the most beautiful hair she has ever grown as a testimony that everyone who sees her would KNOW that you are our God.

Thank you Lord.

Comment

Lord, as this sweet, sweet lady endures the day of treatments today, give her comfort and peace knowing it is Your work that is flowing through her body as evidenced by the miraculous work You have already begun in her. Give her strength to complete this day with an attitude of longevity and years of service to You Lord and her family. We ask you Lord, comfort her husband as he stands with her in strength. Comfort the girls as they lift up their mom and dad to You and give You ALL the glory, honor and worship. We love You Lord and we look forward to what You will show us through this Dearest of Mom's. In Your name Jesus, we pray, Amen.

Y'all hang in there!! Our God has got this!!

Comment

Bell Ringer!!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                            Bell Ringer!!
                            Fabulous!

Comment

I thought so, too, but when we talked to her about it she said no way! Dad is bald, too; he shaves his head. Mom said it's kinda cute that there will be 2 cue balls in the house.

HEADS UP! Today is her last day of chemo! Whoop! It will be like the first day - 2 rounds and a full day of tests.

Her white blood cell count shot up to over 9,000! The docs couldn't believe it - they said no one has ever shown that kind of improvement in such few days. I told her God has had His hand on this since day one and we are excited but we all knew this would be for His glory!

Hopefully there won't be any more set backs and she can finish radiation in 3 weeks and then start a year of immunotherapy.

God is Great!
                              Let's not discount the power of TBH asking for God's blessings!

Bell Ringer!!
                              Yeehaa!!! That is a great picture!!!

Comment

God is Great!
                                Excellent X3!!! Prayers continued

Comment

Working...
                                X