No announcement yet.

2018 Texas Draw Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am now pending 2nd draw with 13 preference points in every category. Maybe my luck will change next year.

Comment

Got drawn for GDE at Dan Allen Hughes Devils River whitetail....

Comment

My 2 sons and I drew 2 USFS doe permits for Alabama Creek and 3 doe permits for Sam Houston.
        Both my boys were drawn for youth antlerless/spike at Chaparral and youth deer - either sex at Bastrop.
        Still a few more youth hunts to put in for the boys. Its shaping up to be a good year for them.

Comment

0/3 today but I drew three Anterless hunts on 8/15 (S Llano, Perdenales, and Colorado Bend). I ended up sending in fees for me and my BIL for S Llano and Perdenales (Dec and Jan).

Comment

Drew the Brazos Bend State Park Rifle hunt in November. It doesn't appear that anyone else on here did. Would love to get to hunt with another TBHer. Only thing I have ever drawn.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
              Drew the Brazos Bend State Park Rifle hunt in November. It doesn't appear that anyone else on here did. Would love to get to hunt with another TBHer. Only thing I have ever drawn.
              I put in for it, mine says pending second draw

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

got drawn for doe tag at SHNF

Comment

Originally posted by Masmak View Post
                  got drawn for doe tag at SHNF

Congrats

Comment

I am the proud winner of more loyalty points.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brass View Post
                      My 2 sons and I drew 2 USFS doe permits for Alabama Creek and 3 doe permits for Sam Houston.
                      Both my boys were drawn for youth antlerless/spike at Chaparral and youth deer - either sex at Bastrop.
                      Still a few more youth hunts to put in for the boys. Its shaping up to be a good year for them.
                      WTG Big Brass!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post
                        Got drawn for GDE at Dan Allen Hughes Devils River whitetail....
                        That should be a really cool hunt.

Comment

I got drawn for one of the spots for Private Land Either Sex Terrell County Ranch. Going down there Oct 14-16 with hopes to get a few management deer. I also got USFS antlerless permits for SHNF, Alabama Creek WMA, and Bannister WMA.

Comment

My son drew the youth mule deer hunt at Yoakum Dunes. It will be a guided hunt. He will be allowed one management buck and one doe on the hunt.

Only one permit was issued for the youth on that particular hunt. I'm pretty excited he won it. He's beyond excited!!!

Comment

I drew GDE inks lake/longhorn caverns with 4 points. Jan 8th-10th. This is my first txpw draw, been putting in for a few years now. Really excited to get out there, I drive thru that area for work regularly and have seen many a deer.

Comment

Originally posted by BradBryant1000 View Post
                                My son drew the youth mule deer hunt at Yoakum Dunes. It will be a guided hunt. He will be allowed one management buck and one doe on the hunt.

Only one permit was issued for the youth on that particular hunt. I'm pretty excited he won it. He's beyond excited!!!

Those are some lottery odds right there! Congrats. Global TBH’er won it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X