Company Service Awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Company Service Awards

Does your company give service awards to its employees based on years of service? if so, what are the awards and what is your opinion of it?

We have an awards program that managers can give recognition to employees for above/beyond service, etc. It is tied to an amazon gift card. Value determined by points awarded.
    The company awards gift points for 5, 10 15 years service. I believe the 5 year is $100.00, 5 years $200 etc.

Comment

Yes - we get points in increments increasing with years of service. We have an online store setup where you can redeem points for pretty much whatever you want. I think employees like it overall - although I think the thank you and words of appreciation are what's most important ...

Comment

We have them 5yrs $1000, 10yrs $3000, 15yrs $5000, 20yrs $7500, 25yrs $10000.
        Nice bonuses every 5yrs. Im a fan

Comment

Originally posted by Yelladog View Post
          We have them 5yrs $1000, 10yrs $3000, 15yrs $5000, 20yrs $7500, 25yrs $10000.
          Nice bonuses every 5yrs. Im a fan
          Are you receiving cash on these 5 year anniversaries?

Comment

After going from $300K/mo. to $1.9M/mo. in gross sales over the last 2-1/2 years, we get a regular kick in the *** and usually a Christmas bonus of $100 for every year of service (working on my 17th)....minus payroll taxes...all while being overworked & understaffed. I know, it's my choice to stay or go.....

Comment

Originally posted by Huntsman27 View Post
              Are you receiving cash on these 5 year anniversaries?
              Yes its deposited with our reg paycheck for that week.
              Back in the semiconductor hay day before anyone was at 15+ the bonus was already taxed so you actually got 1k and 3K,
              At 10 you also got a week of vacation back then

Comment

We used to get to pick what we wanted from a catalog. Pens, watches, rings, all kinds of stuff. We got bought out and now we get a paper weight in the shape of your years of service. We really look forward to it. Haha.

Comment

I just got my 30 year award, a really nice watch that I picked from a list and a Porter Cable 20 volt cordless drill, circular saw and sawsall, plus a catered meal at the San Jacinto Monument.

Comment

We have started a program where we are given bonuses for each year you have worked for the company. The amount increases with each year based upon performance.

Comment

We get to pick an item from a catalog. For my 20th year, I got a shopvac and a tool box.

I like how Yelladog's company does it!!!

Comment

Cash is King. The more cash the more better.

Comment

We get an extra week of vacation at 20 years of service...
                          We do have an excellent bonus program though. We can make up to our salary with the yearly bonus.

Comment

We get a tie tack for 5 and 10yrs service. Then at 15, 20, 25 it gets better. Something like a watch, then money, then company stock. We get an additional week of vacation every 5 years up to a max of 6wks/yr. In 3 weeks I get a 4th week of vacation!

Comment

Our company give an award gift at 5 and 25 years from a catalog of items. The 5 year items are smaller type items. The 25 year are more expensive and they change it up somewhat from year to year. When I hit my 25, they had a Stackon 54 gun safe in the catalog so that's what I got, delivered to the house and setup by the delivery guys. I figured it would outlast any of the other chinsy stuff they had on there. The next year, the safe wasn't in the catalog.

Comment

Working...
                              X