Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yellowfin Tuna - Offshore November / Interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dushon View Post
    So is that a prescription? I’ve never had motion sickness but I don’t want to throw up for two days haha. Just want to cover all my bases

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes sir, it’s a prescription.

Comment

Very interested, PM sent to Atthewall.

Comment

If you have never been and its on your wish list this is trip to go on.

I landed a 103# YFT on the last trip and had the time of my life. Lots of good guys on this trip. Listen to what they say to bring and dont over think it.

GET IN ON THIS TRIP!! You will not regret it!

dp

Comment

Originally posted by dpatterson1976 View Post
          If you have never been and its on your wish list this is trip to go on.

I landed a 103# YFT on the last trip and had the time of my life. Lots of good guys on this trip. Listen to what they say to bring and dont over think it.

GET IN ON THIS TRIP!! You will not regret it!

dp
          Deep sea (true deep sea) fishing is not for everyone. But I agree 100% that if you want to catch fish and go deep sea then this is THE trip to go on. Best boat, captain, deck hand, and fishing crew you will ever find...ever.

I need/want some fresh tuna. Who will be driving back through Leander area after this trip

Comment

One day I will have to make this trip

Comment

Tim I’ll call you and get you some tuna. I always have more than I can eat raw and just can the rest anyway. I’ll hook you up

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                Tim I’ll call you and get you some tuna. I always have more than I can eat raw and just can the rest anyway. I’ll hook you up
                Sweet. I'd be very grateful. Can't wait to eat 5 or 10 pounds of raw tuna again!

Comment

Originally posted by SwineAssassiN View Post
                  One day I will have to make this trip
                  I say that every year. I have fished with some of these guys, and cant wait to go again.

Comment

Man I so want to do this, but already booked up this year. May have to try and make it next year..

Comment

Can I get that email again? I accidentally deleted it when I went to reply haha

Comment

Looks like a fun trip

Comment

So... Flying Fish lures.... pink, blue, or white? Rigged or not rigged? How many?

Diamond jigs... Which colors?

Comment

I need to get my tackle bag out and sell some of my lures. I ain't getting any younger!

Comment

Originally posted by Biggs View Post
                              So... Flying Fish lures.... pink, blue, or white? Rigged or not rigged? How many?

Diamond jigs... Which colors?

Flying fish lures. AKA birds. Pink are usually the color everybody throws but blue works too. Can never have enough tackle lol but 3 or 4 would probably do you. They usually make adjustments to the rigging so it really doesn't matter.

You can usually catch all blackfin you want on plain silver or glow in the dark jigs. Sometimes they get a little picky and maybe want something with a little pink in it. I would just stick to a couple of sizes in glow and silver and you should be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
                                Flying fish lures. AKA birds. Pink are usually the color everybody throws but blue works too. Can never have enough tackle lol but 3 or 4 would probably do you. They usually make adjustments to the rigging so it really doesn't matter.

You can usually catch all blackfin you want on plain silver or glow in the dark jigs. Sometimes they get a little picky and maybe want something with a little pink in it. I would just stick to a couple of sizes in glow and silver and you should be fine.

Doug, what was that black and silver jig that you gave me called?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X