Load Trail Trailer Having a Bad Day...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    Just a wild guess, but you're not an economist, are you?
    nope

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
      People won’t stop hiring illegals until it cost more than hiring legals. Confiscate their property to the point they don’t have any choice but to comply.
      People will stop hiring illegals when the amount of work/$ is equal. I know a contractor that pay illegals more because they work harder and show up every day.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
        People will stop hiring illegals when the amount of work/$ is equal. I know a contractor that pay illegals more because they work harder and show up every day.
        As a conservative, I want immigration laws enforced, whether it be the illegals themselves, or the employers that hire them.

Comment

You havent reported the contractor?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
            You havent reported the contractor?
            Nope!

It would be a shorter list to report the ones that don't hire them. If you build houses for a living it is very likely the concrete, roofing, and drywall were all done using at least some % illegal. Probably close to 50% or more.

Comment

Nope!

It would be a shorter list to report the ones that don't hire them. If you build houses for a living it is very likely the concrete, roofing, and drywall were all done using at least some % illegal. Probably close to 50% or more.
              Well as long as everybody's doing it I guess that makes it OK then. Looks like it would give them an unfair advantage over contractors the try to hire legal.

Comment

Working...
              X