TBH pulls through again, BIGTERRY75 and Southwest Car Care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH pulls through again, BIGTERRY75 and Southwest Car Care

Long story short, I had issues with my transfercase that was over my ability to trouble shoot and fix so I gave WCB a call from remembering he had a guy he highly recommended and was also a TBHer.

Got my truck on a tow truck and sent it over to Terrys place in Royce City. He and his guys got me all taken care of and also cleaned out my fuel system and got my AC tuned up. I just picked it up this morning and just driving to work, it's a huge difference already. Almost like a brand new truck again.

Extremely reasonably priced, honest, and quick. I knew he had to be good based on talking to Mike. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone in the area.

Just thought I would spread the good word. Here's to hoping I this truck gives me a few more trouble free years.

Southwest Car Care
    5751 TX-276, Royse City, TX 75189
    972-771-5488

Thanks for the tip. I'll have to remember BigTerry next time I need some good quality work done on my truck. Royce City ain't that far from me.

Comment

Yep Terry is the best.He helped my 2003 King Ranch make it to 440k miles and it is still running.

Comment

I would say he's well worth the drive and I'm almost on the opposite side of the metroplex

Comment

hey crowmagnum thought that truck got stolen with my lures and ur yetie cooler

Comment

Sure is nice to have a good, honest reliable mechanic for the things you cant handle yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
              Long story short, I had issues with my transfercase that was over my ability to trouble shoot and fix so I gave WCB a call from remembering he had a guy he highly recommended and was also a TBHer.

Got my truck on a tow truck and sent it over to Terrys place in Royce City. He and his guys got me all taken care of and also cleaned out my fuel system and got my AC tuned up. I just picked it up this morning and just driving to work, it's a huge difference already. Almost like a brand new truck again.

Extremely reasonably priced, honest, and quick. I knew he had to be good based on talking to Mike. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone in the area.

Just thought I would spread the good word. Here's to hoping I this truck gives me a few more trouble free years.

Southwest Car Care
              5751 TX-276, Royse City, TX 75189
              972-771-5488

Comment

Originally posted by cactusassjohn View Post
                hey crowmagnum thought that truck got stolen with my lures and ur yetie cooler
                The cops found it in S Dallas 6 weeks after it was stolen.The lures you gave me were not recovered.lol!

Comment

Just seen this.
                  Thanks for the kind words.
                  We try our best to get the job done and get it done affordable.

BigTerry75

Southwest Car Care
                  972-771-5488

Comment

Working...
                  X