What do you hunt out of?

Ground blind?
    Platform blind?
    Popup?
    Pickup truck?
    Tree stand?
    Ladder stand?
    Tripod?

I'm gonna put my ladder stand out next week so they can get good and used to it
    Pop up blind gets moved 5 feet closer every few weeks and it don't stop them from coming in to hit the mineral lick
    Last edited by texansfan; 05-14-2018, 10:49 PM.

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    Ground blind?

Platform blind?

Popup?

Tree stand?

Ladder stand?

Tripod?

I'm gonna put my ladder stand out next week so they can get good and used to it

Pop up blind gets moved 5 feet closer every few weeks and it don't stop them from coming in to hit the mineral lick

Box stand with heaters in the winter. Looking to put window units in the blinds for May to November

I have a tack room with electricity that I’m looking to put a window unit it that over looks a pond for those nights when the campfire burns to long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bow hunt out of tripods! I’ve done the pop up blind thing and they either got destroyed by cows or had too many critters inside and tree stands are a no go because we have very few trees big enough.

I plan on having a Krivoman soon though... because I’m a weenie and won’t hunt my tripods once it’s cold outside. I need a heater!

Comment

Pickup truck with a spotlight! I am in east Texas. J/K.

Comment

I tend to use ladder stands. Caught 15' ladders on sale at walmart for $40 each and stocked up. I also have a few ground blinds and a climber.

Comment

Depends on what we’re after, but each one of our setups has at least one tree stand(tripod or leaning tree stand) and a custom made ground blind.

Comment

I’m usually in a climber or ladder stand.

Comment

English Leather or nothing at all

Comment

Ladder and or hang on.

DJ

Comment

Camping chair, climber, lock on

Comment

Ladder stand

Comment

Ground blind when gun hunting and in a tree or up in the air when bow hunting.
                        Ladder stand and hang ons. Plywood boxes on ground.
                        Come to think of it, never shot a deer in the air with a gun and never shot a deer on the ground with a bow. I have to change that.

Comment

Mostly a ground box blind, but it sure is fun hunting mule deer from the truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In PA I used climbers on public land, hang-on's at my friends farm in NE OH. Due to health reasons and that I haven't found a place to hunt yet in Texas, I don't know what I will hunt out of here when I finally get back into hunting.

Comment

Pop up, Ladder stands, a few home built box blinds

Comment

Working...
                              X