• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheoA View Post
    What type of tripod and how high is it
    Tripod is 15ft high.

Type of tripod: POS but works good enough

Comment

I think the rebar we put in the ground will help keep the hogs out..just need a few more..

Comment

Be sure and get better hardware the next time you try this so you don't ruin a feeder!!! I will post the pictures I took last weekend when I get them uploaded!

Comment

I can't agree more about tree hanging feeders. I hunt in East Texas and there's no problems finding trees. I have a 30 gallon hanging 18' in a tree and the deer flock to it. Plus the hogs can't damage it.

Comment

Looks great

Comment

Mine's been up and running for about a month now. Works like a champ and I love it! Thanks for the write-up.

Comment

Have any of ya'll using the plastic barrels had problems with them sweating or condesating in the inside? I was given a couple of these plastic drums free of charge and wouldn't mind making hanging feeders out of them. Just concerned whether or not I'd run into problem of them sweating on the inside and rotting the feed.

Comment

Didn't this crash to the ground again? Bye bye hanging feeder lol....

Comment

Love the setup on the tripod. And I can always appreciate a good cheap feeder setup

Comment

Yeah, this set up is no good anymore. Lightning stuck the tree it was hanging on so now the tree is dead. I said screw it. Went and bought me a shorter tripod and set it up at a different feeder.

Comment

Working...
                      X