Thank You, Mike and Tracy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You, Mike and Tracy

As our season winds down with our state shoot this weekend, I would like to personally say thank you to Mike and Tracy Smith for all their hard work and dedication that they have given to the Texas Asa this season. Both of you deserve the credit as to why Texas leads the nation in shooters,glad to have yall leading the way.Also thank you to Kurt and Tiffany Page both of you have done an awesome job this year,I'm glad to have you both on our side in the east, may GOD bless you all Jerry Young

Comment

TTT

Comment

Nice folks.. 25

Comment

Well said

Comment

Amen!!! Mike and tracy are the best!!! And we are going too shoot the east more next year...kurt and tiff are great!!!

Comment

those web page folks kick some butt too!!

Comment

forgot to add these above!!!

Comment

Thank you Mike and Tracy! Ya'll have done a heck of a job you son of a guns!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post

forgot to add these above!!!
                    yes they do

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                      Thank you Mike and Tracy! Ya'll have done a heck of a job you son of a guns!
                      Congrats and I second what He said

Comment

Well said Jerry!

Comment

I want to put my THANKS in to Mike and Tracey too. When I came back into 3D this year I had heard good things about Mike and Tracey. That was wrong!!! I've have seen GREAT THINGS and happy to become friends with Mike and Tracey.

Comment

Thanks, Mike and Tracy...Appreciate all y'all do!!!

Comment

Originally posted by StringStretcher View Post
                              As our season winds down with our state shoot this weekend, I would like to personally say thank you to Mike and Tracy Smith for all their hard work and dedication that they have given to the Texas Asa this season. Both of you deserve the credit as to why Texas leads the nation in shooters,glad to have yall leading the way.Also thank you to Kurt and Tiffany Page both of you have done an awesome job this year,I'm glad to have you both on our side in the east, may GOD bless you all Jerry Young
                              Thank You Jerry and thank you all for the nice comments.

This will be our 6th state championship as state reps or state directors.

Brazos County 2006 - state reps
                              Irving 2007 - state directors
                              Eastland 2008 - state directors
                              Mesquite 2009 - state directors
                              Cowtown 2010 - state directors
                              Archer's for Christ 2011 - state directors

My hair has a lot more gray in it than it did in 2006....Tracy still looks great...imagine that.

We have logged many highway miles, spent countless hours at 3D shoots around the state, and made many, many friends. This job has been difficult and gets more difficult every year. I have spent many sleepless nights trying to figure out how to deal with our growth. Tracy works countless hours on Texas ASA business. She is really getting into helping clubs set their ranges. I am very proud of her and could not do this without her. Personally, our shooting has suffered. It is difficult to concentrate on shooting while running a shoot, but that is not what is important to us. What is important is putting on great, professionally run events for our Texas ASA family.

We are not even close to being done yet. We are already planning for the 2012 season. We are working on some exciting new ideas and projects for Texas ASA and Texas archery in general. We still have some lofty goals for Texas ASA that we want to see thru before we ride off into the Heartland.

We Love our Texas ASA Family,
                              Mike & Tracy

Comment

Working...
                              X