No announcement yet.

ASA Classic West Monroe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trad group is done. I shot a personal best. We believe Ryan got second. This was a marathon shooting event. The heat took it's toll on all of us.

Sent from my mobile office using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
      Trad group is done. I shot a personal best. We believe Ryan got second. This was a marathon shooting event. The heat took it's toll on all of us.

Ryan ended up 3rd by 1 point.
      Y'all guys shot great.

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post

Congrats Trad'ers Way to represent!

Comment

Congratulations traditional shooters! I shot very well too- won national shooter of the year! Finished 4th for the weekend too. Couldn't be happier. Enoch finished 6th in open b

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good job Tim , I finish 6th, in fact alot of our Texas shooters did

Comment

Pistol, thanks for taking care of that mistake in the office for me

Comment

No problem Brett. They pulled that huge stack of cards from your class and in about 4 seconds they were looking at it. It must have gotten stuck to another card and with so many to enter it just got overlooked.

Comment

Texas took lots of prizes.. Jake Kreck won the Open B and his brother was right there with Brett in the Hunter Class. Great Shooting by all... and sorry if i missed anyone else

Comment

Glad to be home and had another great time at the ASA Classic

Comment

Justin Bethel from AFC Paris won National SOY and Won in SEMI-PRO! Way to go!

Comment

Yeah way to go Justin!!

Comment

Congrats to Brett, Jayde, Ty Adkins, Carl Adkins, Stacey, Enoch, Thomas, Georgianna, Justin, ... and the list goes on and on....

Comment

Way to go Jame and Justin. I know they are both pumped up winning the Classic. Definitely a great way to end the year for both. And congrats to all the other shooters that won or placed well in their classes.

Comment

would not surprise me to see Jamie and Justin both in the shoot down together next year , man how cool would that be

Comment

Wanted to be there but missed it. In Alaska of all places instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X