They got me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by antlers86 View Post
    busted!!!!! I'll update in a bit. 3 arrest being made now! I found them and everything but tools yesterday evening. Sheriff's here now

awesome !!!!!!!!

Comment

That's about the most satisfying end to a "thieves got me" thread I've ever seen! Glad you are getting most (hopefully all) of your stuff back.

So, how did these jackwagons know you were building?

Comment

This is good to here, you got them off the streets

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

FANTASTIC!! I hope they never see the outside of a jail cell again. With Luck, and I do mean, luck, you will have a judge that will actually put them away for a long time and not just a slap on the wrist.

Comment

So did you set up a time to pickup the trailer and just show up with the cops?

That's awesome either way, glad you found them!

Comment

Glad you got them caught. Great news all the way around.

-john

Comment

Glad you got em! Should be legal to stab em in the face like they deserve.

Comment

Tell the sheriff to take the handcuffs off, give the POS a 5 second head start and send that Malinois after him.
                    Last edited by Charrison; 10-08-2018, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Wow nice to read a happy ending for once. Most stolen item posts never get resolved.

Comment

It looks like those guys know how to party.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                          So did you set up a time to pickup the trailer and just show up with the cops?

That's awesome either way, glad you found them!
                          Yup exactly what I did. Took my wife's phone and texted him. He immediately responded and I asked for details on the items and replied with everything exactly matching my material list. Offered him $300 less than he was asking and he said yes. Set up a time for this morning and he gave me his address. Showed up with 2 deputies and a K9. He approached the truck and one guy jumped out and cuffed him. Proceeded through the property with him and I found the trailer with material by it. I'll update more later.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                            Yup exactly what I did. Took my wife's phone and texted him. He immediately responded and I asked for details on the items and replied with everything exactly matching my material list. Offered him $300 less than he was asking and he said yes. Set up a time for this morning and he gave me his address. Showed up with 2 deputies and a K9. He approached the truck and one guy jumped out and cuffed him. Proceeded through the property with him and I found the trailer with material by it. I'll update more later.

That's freaking awesome! Nobody ever said thiefs were smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                              That right there is priceless!

Comment

There is some sorriness in this world masquerading around as a person. I know words do not help much, but I am sorry.
                                Just wish the sheriff would cuff him to a tree while you rearranged a few of the jerks ribs for stealing your hard earned stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X