Stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JSF View Post
    Hes sending the stickers to me Monday....someone pm me an address and ill take a couple out if the pile and then send the rest to you....on the condition that you do the same for the next guy! Ill even throw in a little something from my house...kinda a pass the buck kinda thang!
    JSF. Cool of you to do that and pass some along to the TBH brothers. I am mailing them Monday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by smb250 View Post
      JSF. Cool of you to do that and pass some along to the TBH brothers. I am mailing them Monday morning.
      Hey jack it was you that started it so thanks to u!

Comment

Dang, I just want one for my gun safe!

Comment

Originally posted by JSF View Post
          Hes sending the stickers to me Monday....someone pm me an address and ill take a couple out if the pile and then send the rest to you....on the condition that you do the same for the next guy! Ill even throw in a little something from my house...kinda a pass the buck kinda thang!
          Ok guys. Jeff came up with a great idea. Let's get this rolling and see how far it will go. I have added more stickers to the batch. If you receive that pack take only what you want and add to the pack if you can then mail to another TBH'er. Keep posting to this thread who are sending to so we all know where it's at. Here is the added batch I am sending.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361122187.307262.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	24171294

Comment

id like to get in line if its still available

Comment

Sweet, put me in!!!

Comment

id like some stickers to finish off the yeti and a pelican case if anybody wants to send some may way

Comment

Put me in line. I have a few to add to the package!

Ike

Comment

JSF. Packet heading your way in morning. 35 stickers in it. Let's get this going from one member to another. Like said"take what you want and add if if you can" send it on down the line. I may ask for some one to send back to me to see if there is one I want or add some more to it. Here is what is in it going out.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361158082.216279.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	24171475

Comment

JSF. Packet heading your way in morning. 35 stickers in it. Let's get this going from one member to another. Like said"take what you want and add if if you can" send it on down the line. I may ask for some one to send back to me to see if there is one I want or add some more to it. Here is what is in it going out.
                      [ATTACH]458664[/ATTACH]
                      This is a great idea!

Comment

What is that black rain sticker?

Comment

[ATTACH]458664[/ATTACH]
                          Sweet ill be waiting and thanks! !!

Comment

Originally posted by shiner78 View Post
                            What is that black rain sticker?
                            Yes. Those are the stickers I took out of Black Rain stripped lower boxes.

Comment

Put me in line somewhere, glad to pay shipping when you get more.

Comment

This is a good idea, I would want to join in sometime

Comment

Working...
                                X