Family size bow blind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Family size bow blind

Been talking about doing this for a couple years and have finally started. Wanted room for me, my brother, and our boys. It's going to weigh a ton but it'll be worth it! I'll post pics as I go. Here's the base and door wall so far.

Looks like it's gonna be as big as the one I built. It was a pain and ways a ton but it's nice to have room for everyone to sit and stay out of the elements.

Comment

I'm thinking about starting one this weekend, keep the pix coming sir.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Coming along little by little...

Comment

Looks good

Comment

in, looks great. how are you sealing the door? mine is similar

Comment

looks awesome! I wish i was good and building things.

Comment

Done for the day... all walls framed. Tomorrow will be finish siding, finish out windows, and move outside to put the roof on. Hopefully my boys and I can paint it Saturday!

Comment

Nice!
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

Sorry there hasn't been more updates. Got it finished and my 7 yo painted it. Breaking it in now with my 3 yo in the neighborhood lol.

Comment

Comment

Might I suggest making a few peep holes or small narrow viewing Windows. That way who ever is sitting with you can view the animals easily without having to lean over and look out the main Windows.

Comment

Originally posted by Sideler View Post
                          Might I suggest making a few peep holes or small narrow viewing Windows. That way who ever is sitting with you can view the animals easily without having to lean over and look out the main Windows.

I thought about it but didn't want the light in the blind. We will mainly be using the the big front and the two side front windows. Where the blind is going the targets will all be out the front side of the blind.

Comment

Nice blind you built there, would it be to much to ask what your cost in material was, size and drawings on how you built it? yours looks very basic and I am no where near a construction builder to figure out your design by looking at your pictures... lol lol I tried to PM you but I don't have enough post points hahaha I try to lay low!!

Comment

Originally posted by CassCountyHunt View Post
                              Nice blind you built there, would it be to much to ask what your cost in material was, size and drawings on how you built it? yours looks very basic and I am no where near a construction builder to figure out your design by looking at your pictures... lol lol I tried to PM you but I don't have enough post points hahaha I try to lay low!!
                              Designed it as I went, just started with an idea. Way over built the frame so I could have only had about $300 in materials, but complete with paint and all I had about $500. the dimensions are 6' x 4' x 6'. The front window is 16" x 30", side windows are 16" x 16", and all are 32" from floor to bottom of the window.

Comment

Working...
                              X