CZ Shotguns???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CZ Shotguns???

Anybody have any experience with CZ shotguns, more specifically their over/unders? It seems like the reviews on the newer ones are pretty positive, but I wanted to get the green screens thoughts and opinions.

Never shot one, but I've never heard a bad thing about them

Comment

Can't tell you much about the O/Us but my cz ringneck sxs is pretty fantastic.

Comment

Very good value shotguns

Comment

Most of the reviews I've read on some of the shotguns forums say they are junk. Made in Turkey for CZ. A lot of firing pin trouble.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

The QC out of Turkey can be poor. For a Turkish gun these are better than most. Buy from a fully licenced CZ dealer in case you need their support.

Lastly, shooterspagetx and other shotgun forums can be a great resource for quality used shotguns. Beretta and Browning field guns sell regularly for around $1,500.

Comment

I shot a round of skeet with a CZ 28ga. I really liked it.I almost bought one,and talked myself out of it because I jad a Browning 20ga..I'd buy one in a second if I didn't have the Browning.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

If they are anything like their rifles or pistols... Id be interested in giving them a go.

Comment

Friend in Vidor has a 28 ga and loves it

Comment

Thanks for the info guys.

Comment

Working...
                    X