got my mount back from conroe taxidermy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got my mount back from conroe taxidermy

just got the mount back for my first buck with archery he scored 125, man i will never forget that day an here is the story

im 19 years old i spent my whole life in the woods just never had the opportunity to really deer hunt,until this year i got my bowtech guardian witch bow i grew up watch my grandfather do for as long as i can remember but like i said never really got the opportunity to do so but this year i was determined to go so i got all my stuff ready and went to Rusk Texas, scouted the land found my tree put my climbing stand in the tree next morning was hunting season, i was never so exited to do something like this,i was hunting from opening morning all the way to thanks giving and on my last evening hunt..this deer runs out in front of me Ive never felt a rush that strong before it was amazing..the deer comes out 75 yards away and starts to turn back i hit my grunt cal to try to get him to come back and it worked he starts trotting towards me and my heart beets faster he stops 15 yards from my stand and turns broadside to me i git set he looks down.... i draw my bow back he dosent move i relise..... double lung shot!!!! he runs 30 yards and crashes,i go and look at my arrow just to make sure, there's blood al over it i hit my knees and thank god for everything for giving me the pacentce and steady hands to make the shot..

and thank you grandpa for teaching me everything!!!

17inch spread

8-point

score 125
    Attached Files

Dang bro you must still be excited from the hunt the way you misspelled alot of words in your story J/K Nice buck and congrats on the buck he is a good one and hope you continue on in the whackin of some more critters

Comment

Good story, and nice deer.

Comment

Great looking mount!

Congrats,

Bisch

Comment

Looks good congrats!!

Comment

From the pics looks like a great deer and good mount. I am glad to see some pictures of their work.

Comment

Congrats on your 1st archery Buck & nice mount!

Comment

Nice buck

Comment

Congrats on your first archery buck

Comment

Nice mount, nice deer. Congrats!

Comment

[ATTACH]90578[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]90577[/ATTACH]

Comment

looks good!

Comment