Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MNH Outfitting Winter/Spring specials!! Book now!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MNH Outfitting Winter/Spring specials!! Book now!!!

I’ve got a couple of hunt specials going on for the next few months that I would like to get booked up quickly. The ranches are all in the panhandle within 10 miles of Clarendon. There are other exotics on the ranches that can be added to these hunts at regular price. My number is 806 206 3289. Feel free to call or text for info or to book.

TBH Only Axis Hunt:
    This hunt will only be available to TBHers and is $500 off normal axis price. This ranch is set up great for bowhunting or you are welcome to bring a rifle. Meals, lodging, caping/quartering, fishing and varmint hunting is all included. We are only going to take 3-4 bucks off of this property this year and are only offering it to TBH guys at this price. Bucks will range from 28-35”+ with the last two killed being 32” and 35”.

Cost is $3,000

Elk cull/meat hunts:
    These hunts are going to be for cull/management bulls and cows. Any bull hunts will need to be booked ASAP before horns start to drop. There are 5-8 bulls available and 20-25 cows. These hunts don’t include meals/lodging but they can be added for $400/man for the weekend or there are hotels 10 minutes away. Lunch will be provided during the hunt. There are a few bow sets on this ranch, but I would recommend bringing a rifle as well. It’s 2300 acres in fairly rough country/canyons so I can’t guarantee a bow shot.

Cost is:
    $1000 cows
    $1500 cull bulls
    $2000-2500 management bulls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by J-J Matt; 01-16-2018, 07:32 AM.

Ttt

Comment

Very reasonable elk prices. Great pictures as always!

Comment

What’s a cull bull look like?

Comment

Originally posted by LuBowhunter View Post
          What’s a cull bull look like?
          The whopper spike and junk 4x4 in the night pic would be an example of the cull sizes.

Comment

Originally posted by J-J Matt View Post
            The whopper spike and junk 4x4 in the night pic would be an example of the cull sizes.
            Any pics of the management elk?

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
              Any pics of the management elk?
              The bulls on the other pics are all management.

Comment

Any idea when they start dropping antlers? Or if y'all will be doing this again next year? I don't get back from this rotation until March, but would love to put a cull bull in the freezer when I get home.

Comment

That spike elk is kind of awesome....

Comment

Originally posted by Merc View Post
                    Any idea when they start dropping antlers? Or if y'all will be doing this again next year? I don't get back from this rotation until March, but would love to put a cull bull in the freezer when I get home.
                    It’s usually early to mid March. I’ve already got whitetail dropping on this property and others so it has me a little worried on the elk. Seems too early. We can just wait and see. If not, there will be some available in August-September.

Comment

Originally posted by J-J Matt View Post
                      It’s usually early to mid March. I’ve already got whitetail dropping on this property and others so it has me a little worried on the elk. Seems too early. We can just wait and see. If not, there will be some available in August-September.
                      So....velvet management? haha

Comment

Originally posted by Merc View Post
                        So....velvet management? haha
                        They are far enough along in August to tell. Velvet euros are cool.

Comment

Price on one like this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

$2000 on that guy.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Working...
                              X