No announcement yet.

Break 150”?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update. He will definitely break 150”. Better mass than the night picture shows. Showed up 2 days ago

Comment

Night pics take away mass. Doesn’t really define everything really well and some can make bucks look bigger. I’ll still say my numbers are what I see and I believe he will be a lot closer to 155”.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
        After putting numbers on him I think 154. He has more mass than I originally gave him. Compare the third measurement to his eye and its at least 4. Mass can fool you on night pics.
        Soo Antlers just say you agree with me. Lol. We may still be low. His beams are long.

Comment

hard to tell, but I say just a little under 150

Comment

won't make 150

Comment

I think he makes it....97" Frame, 54" up top puts him at 151"

Comment

Very close!

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                  won't make 150

Lets make a friendly wager on it just in case he kills him. What you think would be fair?. I say he makes it you say he don't.

Comment

No

Comment

Ok. This bet is open to everyone that said he doesn't make 150 gross. Ill take as many of y'all as are willing. I will bet 100 dollars he grosses over 150 if not broken. Ill donate 100 dollars to txjourneyman for each taker if he doesn't make it. If he does make 150. Each of you donate 100 dollars to his cause. Deal????

Comment

Ok. This bet is open to everyone that said he doesn't make 150 gross. Ill take as many of y'all as are willing. I will bet 100 dollars he grosses over 150 if not broken. Ill donate 100 dollars to txjourneyman for each taker if he doesn't make it. If he does make 150. Each of you donate 100 dollars to his cause. Deal????

Love your style but I’m not takin that bet!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                          Love your style but I’m not takin that bet!
                          Well there have been a lot if folks real sure he don't make it. Maybe he don't.

Comment

143 to 145

Comment

Soo Antlers just say you agree with me. Lol. We may still be low. His beams are long.
                              Oh I can agree! We both know this deer breaks 150”

Comment

Is that the determining factor on it being shot?

Comment

Working...
                                X