• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the high rack y'all are mad about

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome deer

Gets on my nerves when everyone uses "humbled" incorrectly these days. Athletes do it all the time.

Comment

Some of yall live miserable lives and really look for the worst in everything....and have no sense of humor.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
          Awesome deer

Gets on my nerves when everyone uses "humbled" incorrectly these days. Athletes do it all the time.
          Explain this one to me. Can you not be humbled by the presence of God and all creation after taking such a magnificent animal?

On the topic, heck of a mulie!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
            I mean I'm not trying to take anything away from the deer... I'm assuming there are no muley petting zoo freaks, could be wrong though. It's still a beast of a deer but my running joke for a while has been "I never would have killed that deer if it weren't for the next 37 products I'll talk about"
            Its a joke, he ratchet strapped a step ladder into the bed of his truck. Greg Simons has been killing giant mule deer for a long time. He isnt beating his chest for any products.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
              Some of yall live miserable lives and really look for the worst in everything....and have no sense of humor.
              No kidding. Can't be happy for the dude because he referenced a product, which turned out to be a joke, which went over their heads, because they were too busy being bitter about the reference to the product, which was a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                Agree. Jelly idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
                  Anybody know the ranch it was shot on and if it was FR?
                  yes free range low fence

Comment

Wow that's a monster. The step ladder is pretty funny.

Comment

Should be a lot of giants this year. Major droughts where 7,8 an 9 years ago.

I can’t wait to start up in Dec. just wish I was hunting MLD now

Comment

What a stud.

Comment

Originally posted by chase15 View Post
                          Its a joke, he ratchet strapped a step ladder into the bed of his truck. Greg Simons has been killing giant mule deer for a long time. He isnt beating his chest for any products.
                          In that case his trolling is masterful and he's my new hero.

Comment

Wow what a great deer. Congratulations to the hunter!

Yep this place is loaded with optimistic types.....ops I may have used optimistic wrong. But y'all got what I meant right?

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                              Here is the high rack y'all are mad about

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
                              Now that's funny right there.

Comment

Ive hunted with Greg's WSI outfit on multiple occasions and always been impressed. Congrats to a great guy and someone definitely worthy of taking such a fine animal...

Comment

Working...
                                X