Input needed from Green Screen Gun Gurus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Input needed from Green Screen Gun Gurus

Not sure if I believe in the old gun bible value books but I need some help pricing a few odds and ends and I no gotty one and don't feel like lurking the internet all morning.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

1. Smith and Wesson Model 1500 bolt action rifle 243 caliber with leupold 1 piece base and rings - mickey mouse 1 inch tube scope (trash can bound) - excellent shape - like new and sexy looking.

2. Remington Model 1100 LW 20 gauge vent rib barrel fixed choke 2 3/4 only -excellent shape. LW must wean light weight cause its super light.

3. Smith and Wesson model 3000 12 ga pump, 2 3/4 only, side folding wire frame stock, parkerized - like new ( 20 inch BBL I believe)

4. Winchester Model 94 30-30, pre 64. One scratch on feed plate. perfect otherwise.

5. Remington like new in original box speedmaster model 552 22 L/S rifle

6. Sears model 53 30-06 bolt action - excellent condition

7. Belgium Browning 25 auto pistol (blued) in browning zipper case - like new

8. AMT 380 back up pistol stainless steel - above average shape

and for the one I have absolutely no idea on:

9. Smith and Wesson 38 special CTG revolver with about an 8 inch barrel, model 14-4, S/N 88K1***

Thanks

Up for you, sorry I can't help. Looking to sell a couple myself, going to brave the crowds at the Fort Worth Gun show to do a little price estimation.

Comment

# 2 remington 1100 is worth about 250- 300 maybe 400 if it is pristine

# 8 Amy 380 backup is worth about 250 also good guns though dad carried one for 22 year as a backup service weapon on the PD

Comment

IMO, the Blue Book is obsolete these days. Pre-internet it was the "go to" source for gun selling prices. The BB is useful for insurance purposes.

Your best bet is to search gunbroker, gunsamerica, gunsinternational, etc.... for online auctions and view history of past completed sales.

below are some close numbers to price your rifles "for sale"

Originally posted by arcfiddler View Post
        Not sure if I believe in the old gun bible value books but I need some help pricing a few odds and ends and I no gotty one and don't feel like lurking the internet all morning.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

1. Smith and Wesson Model 1500 bolt action rifle 243 caliber with leupold 1 piece base and rings - mickey mouse 1 inch tube scope (trash can bound) - excellent shape - like new and sexy looking. 375 - 425

2. Remington Model 1100 LW 20 gauge vent rib barrel fixed choke 2 3/4 only -excellent shape. LW must wean light weight cause its super light. 550 - 600 easy

3. Smith and Wesson model 3000 12 ga pump, 2 3/4 only, side folding wire frame stock, parkerized - like new ( 20 inch BBL I believe) 250 - 300

4. Winchester Model 94 30-30, pre 64. One scratch on feed plate. perfect otherwise. 600 - 1000 + , if you find the right collector

5. Remington like new in original box speedmaster model 552 22 L/S rifle 250 - 500 (again , if you find the right collector)

6. Sears model 53 30-06 bolt action - excellent condition 275 - 375

7. Belgium Browning 25 auto pistol (blued) in browning zipper case - like new 375 - 475

8. AMT 380 back up pistol stainless steel - above average shape 225 - 275

and for the one I have absolutely no idea on:

9. Smith and Wesson 38 special CTG revolver with about an 8 inch barrel, model 14-4, S/N 88K1*** ??? 400 - 650 , depends on age, condition, orig. box, etc...

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
          IMO, the Blue Book is obsolete these days. Pre-internet it was the "go to" source for gun selling prices. The BB is useful for insurance purposes.

Your best bet is to search gunbroker, gunsamerica, gunsinternational, etc.... for online auctions and view history of past completed sales.
          "
          This!!!

Ike

Comment

I will give $200 for #2 and pay shipping. If you truly don't want to deal with it.

Comment

gun inquiry

Thanks for the feedback guys. Much appreciated. Coach W, we must be related down the line...ha ha. I have plenty I am dealing with given the stubborness of ole father in law. Thats about 1/3 of the list of that sort of stuff.

More to come.

Thanks again!

Comment

Lol. Cajun Blake is right... Pretty much always is.

If you need more help searching gun prices get on gun broker. Has up to date comparisons as to what your firearm is selling for.

Comment

I've got a 2 it's a sweet gun very light

Comment

Working...
                  X