Collin county bowhunters association thursday night money shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collin county bowhunters association thursday night money shoot

CCBA will begin hosting a Thursday night money shoot with the first shoot being on Thursday MAY 14th. 15 targets for 15 dollars with an ASA type payback. Shoot will begin at 630 with a shotgun start. Classes are Men's Fixed Pins, Men's Open, Men's Traditional, Women's Fixed Pins, Women's Opens Women's Trad. Youth classes also. Kids shoot for free with parents for a medallion. 12, 10, 8, 5 scoring will be used. Come out and enjoy an evening shoot and have some fun..

Just a reminder. You local guys come on out. You don't have anything else to do on Thursday evening anyway.

We will have 15 targets. Entry fee $15. Payback 50%. Youth 13 and up pay the same fee and get the same payback. 12 and under shoot free but do not get a payback.

We will pay back one place for each five shooters in the class, so the more shooters that show up, the more money will be on the line.

We will do a shotgun start at 6:30 on May 14 weather permitting. If it is raining, we will reschedule to May 21.

If we get enough participation, we will have these shoots twice a month on Thursday evening all summer long and will be able to start a little later as the days get longer.

Come on out, we would love to have you come and shoot with us.

Wayne

Comment

Just put a reminder in my calendar to call and sign up, thanks for the info. -Matt

Comment

Thanks for posting

Comment

Where is this event held?

Comment

It is at Collin County Bowhunters club range.
            GPS Coordinates are:
            Lat= 33.243343
            Lon= -96.430717

Physical address is:
            5615 County Road 1042
            Blue Ridge, Texas 75424

Wayne

Comment

Is there a website? I've heard a lot about Irving but not collin county

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Meuir View Post
                It is at Collin County Bowhunters club range.
                GPS Coordinates are:
                Lat= 33.243343
                Lon= -96.430717

Physical address is:
                5615 County Road 1042
                Blue Ridge, Texas 75424

Wayne
                Thanks!

Comment

It ain't lookin good for this week right now. We already had water standing in the lower part and it has been flooding up toward the range. My son lives about 15 miles north of the range and he got over 4 inches of rain yesterday. I have not been up there, but I imagine all the wooded area is under water and they are predicting rain every day this week.

We will see how it looks in a day or two.

Wayne

Comment

I will come out by myself in my duck waders! If archery is cancelled I have to go to a benefit opera concert. Please don't cancel.

Comment

Opera Concert

Comment

Folks, as bad as we hate to do this, we are going to have to cancel the shoot scheduled for tomorrow night. Most of the range is either under water or so muddy that it would be near impossible to walk it and we would likely end up will a bunch of people stuck in the parking lot.

The next one is scheduled for May 28, hopefully things will dry out by then.

Wayne

Comment

this is location for asa qualifier in June also I guess/ I plan on coming to that..

Comment

Yes, Sir, same location. ASA Qualifier is June 13/14.

We plan on trying the Thursday night Money Shoot again on May 28 if it will just dry up enough for us to get in there. The place looks like a jungle because we have not been able to mow because it has been so wet.

Wayne

Comment

Working...
                            X