No announcement yet.

Solar panel build for trail cam Tgil style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the motivation!!! Ended up throwing this one together and it works really good.

Comment

Originally posted by flemi77 View Post
      How do you find out what plug you need for your camera what is the difference from the k,m,n plug i have a wildgame IR4 that i have been wanting to do just don't know which plug to get Thanks
      I read on here that the Primos took an "M". If you can't find out by asking around, the only other thing I would know to do is take the camera to Radio Shack and have them figure it out?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383732806.904241.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	24261518
        Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383732824.103913.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	24261519

Thanks for the idea!
        Works great!

Comment

TBH ingenuity at work. Thanks for the great ideas.

Comment

Nice job.

Comment

You can call the maker of your cam and ask if they will sell you one. I called primos and they sent me one no charge.
              Cabelas has them for some of the cams too.

Comment

I emailed WGI and asked them what size plug i needed and this was there response. Unfortunately we do not have the specifications on the plug size. We do however have the cable available for the camera as it is sold as a complete kit with the battery, battery box, and charger (model EBX) for $69.99 on the Wildgame Innovations website.

Comment

The size on the WGI is "M"...

Comment

Originally posted by Marine1 View Post
                    The size on the WGI is "M"...
                    Thank you I will give it a try and after the reply from WGI I thought maybe i should ask the Chinese what size plug being that they are the ones who make the camera.

Comment

I built a few more..

Comment

need to build one of these

Comment

Originally posted by flemi77 View Post
                          I emailed WGI and asked them what size plug i needed and this was there response. Unfortunately we do not have the specifications on the plug size. We do however have the cable available for the camera as it is sold as a complete kit with the battery, battery box, and charger (model EBX) for $69.99 on the Wildgame Innovations website.
                          I wouldn't bother. I've never had a WGI camera last more than 14 months anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by Marine1 View Post
                            [ATTACH]568848[/ATTACH]
                            [ATTACH]568849[/ATTACH]

Thanks for the idea!
                            Works great!
                            Marine1, is that a Primos El Blackout? I need to build one thanks to my camera eating so many AA batteries. Any more pics?

Comment

thats an awesome idea, turned out great

Comment

Gonna build one for my cameras in smithville area. I dont get there much and batteries always dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X