Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fake invasion on Texas? What do y'all think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AJ is a smart guy and has mastered the art of lacing a load of BS/radical fear mongering with juuuust the right touch of verifiable facts. What has he done with that practiced art? Line his own pockets like a MOFO!!

Comment

Why isn't this seen as training for taking over areas outside of the U.S.? Hasn't our military always done this kind of stuff. I know that the US practiced beach landings on the coast of Mississippi in preparation of the taking of Normandy.

Comment

Just showed it on the news on keye they will be in Bastrop

Comment

Their on my coworkers property in Bastrop. Doesn't seem to be any type of fear in town....just general U.S. military training. ....which I'm glad is still actually going on under this administration.

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
            Why would they be practicing an invasion on American soil if they weren't planning on actually doing one?
            Why would one practice invading a territory they already hold? The U.S. military is already "here", they wouldn't need to invade.

Also, Alex Jones thinks 9/11 was an inside job. I take his crazy with a huge grain of salt.
            Last edited by sir shovelhands; 03-27-2015, 11:09 PM.

Comment

I'm on the let them train.....................train.

Always be vigilant.

Comment

I grew up in bastrop out by camp swift we always saw them doing low level jumping out of planes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                  Info wars was also one of the first to break the Bundy Ranch event.
                  well..........hum..........yeah..............ok!

Comment

Okay

Comment

I was working in eagle pass and on drive up on 57 i saw a caravan of trucks that said state police. Anyone ever seen this?

Comment

Originally posted by BenBen View Post
                        IT's a CRIME to conduct MILITARY "Training" outside of DOD training sites.
                        Not so sure about that. I've been apart of an training excessive that were on public land. But I am not saying you are wrong.

Comment

I better kick up my reloading...

Comment

They will be training here, at a facility that serves as a training location for first responders. The guy is chicken little in the flesh.

Comment

I will say -- this type of training has happens for YEARS...

Not a big deal - Don't freak out !!

Go back to your normal life .

Comment

Originally posted by eltacs View Post
                                I will say -- this type of training has happens for YEARS...

Not a big deal - Don't freak out !!

Go back to your normal life .
                                The training in and of itself does not bother me. Anyone that has laced up boots knows this happens. My problem is with the current admin's agenda...

Comment

Working...
                                X