My wife shooting eggs like a boss!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife shooting eggs like a boss!

My wife and I were hanging out and she decided she wanted to shoot a gun. She has never shot a rifle before so I brought out an old .22 and built her a target out of wood and let her go to town. After a couple shots I realized she's a dang natural so I made the target a bit smaller and she started shooting eggs. She barely missed the first one (it hit the post just under the egg) but nailed the last two. I'm pretty proud of the ol' lady.

It's been my experience that most women are great shots once they learn the basics.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
      It's been my experience that most women are great shots once they learn the basics.
      You are right, it only took her a few shots and very little coaching.

Comment

Freehand too, very nice

Comment

Yes sir! Sounds like your lady is a natural... now think of all the fun y'all can have

tending the fire,
          Bob G.

Comment

I can only imagine what you were really thinking in your head when she popped 2 in a row!

Comment

Annie Frikin Oakley. You best be aware brother.

Comment

Originally posted by BtechDestroyer View Post
                I can only imagine what you were really thinking in your head when she popped 2 in a row!
                I was thinking I'm glad I only have 3 eggs cause it's about to be my turn. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rotney View Post
                  Annie Frikin Oakley. You best be aware brother.
                  Her name is annie too. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Thegutman View Post
                    I was thinking I'm glad I only have 3 eggs cause it's about to be my turn. Lol

Lol! I figured it was something like that

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                      Cause they don't have all them brains to get in the way...

j/k gals, j/k

My wife was the same way with a M1 Carbine .30 cal at 100 yds. Me and my buddy shot some, open sights off san****s. Then the wife wanted to shoot. After 2 mags we said we're out of bullets and left... lol

Comment

Thegutman, you may be in trouble. Years ago finally talked my wife in shooting pistols with me, now she owns 24 guns. She now shoots sporting clays and bought her own 12 ga at a price of $1850. I had to buy the .410, 20 and 28 gauges for her. She has rifles from 7mm mag down to .17 hmr. See where I am going with this, she has cost me a small fortune. We sure do have fun shooting together though, congrats to you with your wife picking up the sport.

Comment

That smile after she knocks em down is great. Nice shootin!

Comment

Originally posted by Sidro View Post
                            Thegutman, you may be in trouble. Years ago finally talked my wife in shooting pistols with me, now she owns 24 guns. She now shoots sporting clays and bought her own 12 ga at a price of $1850. I had to buy the .410, 20 and 28 gauges for her. She has rifles from 7mm mag down to .17 hmr. See where I am going with this, she has cost me a small fortune. We sure do have fun shooting together though, congrats to you with your wife picking up the sport.
                            it's funny you say this, she actually owns three guns she has never shot. I bought her a 20 guage, a .243 and a sig p238 a long time ago, but she has never shown any interest in them till now.

Comment

it's always great times plinking with the ol lady

Comment

Working...
                              X