Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who gonna leave Dallas and try to hunt this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headed out to Mason this afternoon.

Comment

Heading to Oklahoma sat morning

Comment

Headed to DCNF to try and kill a buck. Its gunna be cold. I wish I had insulated boots!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
          I'm still contemplating and taking a wait-and-see attitude about leaving Cleburne Friday night and making the 210 mile drive to Junction. I'd love to be in the woods, but I'm not going to do it with ice on the roads.
          I should be on that same route to Menard, but will have to see how the roads are. 285 miles is long enough on a sunny day, much less tricky roads.

Comment

DFA

Where do u hunt in cottle co? I am in between Paducah and Childress along the pease river. Maybe we can do a get together some time.

Comment

I fought the rain the week before Thanksgiving in Etoile. I thought the same thing then, that the weather predictors where probably going to be wrong. Man its was nasty

Comment

Headed back to the ranch after a nice three days off to guide duck hunts.

New hunter headed into camp Saturday afternoon to lay the smack down on this big 150" er!

Comment

Not me. I'm staying warm and watching football.

Comment

Headed out around 2 on Friday.

Comment

Staying home and getting some Honey Do's off my list.

Comment

I am gonna wait and see Friday into Saturday road conditions from
                        Fort Worth---Abilene (INTERSTATE 20).

Updates on 20 WB tomorrow would be great.

Safe travels

Comment

I'm thinking about it. Won't be able to leave until after work on Friday, so still on the fence. Would also appreciate updates for west bound 1-20 Dallas to Cisco

Comment

Gonna leave tommorow afternoon from north dallas and take it slow. Got the chains ready if i need em.

Comment

Who gonna leave Dallas and try to hunt this weekend?

I'll be headed east from Dallas to Longview around 7 tomorrow night

Comment

Originally posted by Crookhunter View Post
                                I am gonna wait and see Friday into Saturday road conditions from
                                Fort Worth---Abilene (INTERSTATE 20).

Updates on 20 WB tomorrow would be great.

Safe travels
                                There are webcams on Ranger Hill, ironically they are not working today apparently. Of all the times you need that info.... Unless somebody can find a site that shows that they are indeed working.

Comment

Working...
                                X