Video: Reaction as a parent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did a search and couldn't find anything, so forgive me if this has been posted already.

Scenario: You receive a call from your kid's principal who stated your son was in trouble for kicking the chair out from another student who refused to stand for the pledge of allegiance. As a parent, what is your course of action?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

My kid would be praised for his action. No trouble from me

Comment

"You're walking on the fighting side of me" comes to mind... I hope that my kid is confident enough to convey his beliefs in a more productive way, but I understand the frustration. Unfortunately, the blue haired snowflake is just going to be more resolved in his point of view now. Funny though, and if it were my kid I'd give him a pat on the back, and aslo have a little talk about how to handle things in a less "disruptive" manner. As an adult, that could be assault or worse...

Comment

the kid with the green hair is just asking for trouble....I think his parents need to school his DA up on some of the basic laws of physics and the effects of high testosterone in young men. He will change or get his tail kicked for the next few years....right or wrong.....I would have kicked the chair, but I did things I later would look back on as stupid...this??

Comment

Bend his *** over and wear him out for not form tackling that blue haired, skinny jean wearing, sagging, unpatriotic punk through the wall.

Did I win��

Comment

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahaha.....That's all I've got. That's hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by BeetleGuy View Post
              My kid would be praised for his action. No trouble from me
              ^^^ This!

Comment

My kid would be in loads of trouble.

Comment

Assaulting someone for not standing for the Pledge of Alligance?That's where we're at?

DJ

Comment

The blue hairs kids dad should tell him he is lucky he didn’t get them hands too. [emoji1306]

I pretty certain the other kids dad bought him a beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post
                      Assaulting someone for not standing for the Pledge of Alligance?That's where we're at?

DJ
                      I think he assaulted the chair

Comment

I would whip my kid for wearing shorts with boots.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                          Mine would be in trouble as well. The kid that kicked the chair looked to be a punk in the video (maybe) If a kid really understood each point of view I would understand. But lets face it MOST kids just act and react off of what they hea and with little understanding.

Originally posted by DJM View Post

DJ
                          Where we're at is every little thing can be called an assault.

I get tired of hearing how a man tried assaulting a women but she got away unharmed. Seems I hear one of these stories once a week. One has to figure it's media BS exaggerating. Or an attempted kid napping once per month.
                          These assaulters, kid nappers, and sexual predators must be really bad at what they try to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                            Same here. Although I might not agree with your thoughts/actions concerning the pledge or the anthem, what you choose to do is your business. I'm not gonna tell you what to do because I don't want you telling me what to do.

Comment

The fact that this would be considered or deemed assault shows what a ***** nation we have become. Talk about another over used and over-sensationalized word these days.

Personally, I appreciate the kid's patriotism and direction if that is truly the motivation behind the video.

Comment

Working...
                              X