Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any second hand Swarovski owners have warranty experiences?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any second hand Swarovski owners have warranty experiences?

Bought a pair of Swarovski EL binoculars from an individual last week. They are the 2015 model and have never been used. Since I'm not the original owner, I was wondering if anyone like me has sent anything to Swarovski for repair?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with my pair. I'm just wondering if I will be able to register mine with the serial number. I was looking on Swarovski optik website where you can register but it's asking UPC-code, date of purchase, etc. (info that you can give as if you bought them new at a store or from a vendor).

Any information or advice would be greatly appreciated!

I never registered any of my Swarovski stuff. Never had a problem getting stuff fixed. It was always free on normal wear items and very reasonable for things I broke. Their customer service is top notch.

Comment

Give them a call and see!

Comment

I don't know if things have changed recently or not but I've never registered a Swarovski/Kahles product but have never had an issue when I needed warranty work done. I have sent in 30 year old scopes that I bought off Ebay and had them repaired under warranty.

Comment

I have had no problem

Comment

Bro... Vortex.....

Those Dbacks are on par with Swaro glass and their warranty is better then anyone else's...

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
              I never registered any of my Swarovski stuff. Never had a problem getting stuff fixed. It was always free on normal wear items and very reasonable for things I broke. Their customer service is top notch.
              This

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                Bro... Vortex.....

Those Dbacks are on par with Swaro glass and their warranty is better then anyone else's...
                I'm going to have to disagree.

Comment

Bro... Vortex.....

You are always spot on with your posts....just not this one^^^^

Comment

I bought a used pair off ebay. They were a little rough and missing the Swarovski tag on top. I called them about a new tag and they told me to send them in and they would refurbish them completely for free. They did so I have never had an issue with them. I don't know if the original owner registered them or not.

Comment

Some of you are suckers

Comment

Some of you are suckers
                        You don't even use glass anyway, putting the smack down on everything with that plastic pistol

Comment

Originally posted by Huggybear View Post
                          I'm going to have to disagree.
                          I'm with.you....the vortex are good....but not the same class as the Swaros.....

Comment

Ive bought second hand and never had an issue or been charged having warranty work done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Corn Sack View Post
                              You don't even use glass anyway, putting the smack down on everything with that plastic pistol
                              Plastic killa!

Comment

Working...
                              X