Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

talk about overkill, but i like overkill, NICE job

Comment

helluva blind.... all i need is a place to build one!

Comment

good work, looks good

Comment

Very Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by bsills View Post
            You are crazy if you can even put that in the same ball field as a double bull. A double bull may work, may work, but after a little time, the in ground blind will work every time. You must have your own place if this does not interest you. Once again no disrespect to you or the double bull i have put my fair share of hours in them, but this is leagues ahead. Well built
            well yes this is built well. but theres other ways of putting the big boys down without putting a house in their habitat.. but yes i do like it but you can get the same result from different stands... and no im not crazy.
            P.S. im not sure what you meant by " you must have your own place if this doesnt interst you" it almost seems to me that if you had your own place that it would interest you more.. but thats just me.

Comment

Originally posted by youngwadell View Post
              well yes this is built well. but theres other ways of putting the big boys down without putting a house in their habitat.. but yes i do like it but you can get the same result from different stands... and no im not crazy.
              P.S. im not sure what you meant by " you must have your own place if this doesnt interst you" it almost seems to me that if you had your own place that it would interest you more.. but thats just me.

You are right I meant that if you had your own place it would make more sense.

Comment

Originally posted by youngwadell View Post
                ya... well im not denying that it isnt cool.. but **** alot of work for what a double bull blind can be set up in less than 7 seconds.. and you dont have to let the animals get used to it.. brush th
                DB in and u can hunt that day... ur basically building a house in the animals habitat.. lol get real..
                Double Bull all the way
                O and i c some of yall r worried abot the temperature... come on guys... its all part of the game...
                Once more Double Bull BABY!!!!!
                HUH? I cant understand a dang thing you are trying to say. S&S, my brother in law and I picked out a perfect spot for one today...may be seeking some more info soon...

Comment

nice stand great job

Comment

its not hard to snake or even spider proof this... if you own your own property i think this would be the only way to go... great thread and id have to agree.... i have hunted double bulls and all other ground blinds.... but seriously this would be nice...

Comment

that blind is awsome

Comment

I own my hunting properties and I have been thinking of building something like this for awhile now, great idea, and great job.

Comment

very nice

Comment

Part of the fun of hunting is building or setting up blinds. Looks like this one was a real neat project. Looks good.

Comment

Looks great, I'm interested in building on e on my place.

Comment

How did I miss this the first go around?

Nice, Very Nice

Rwc

Comment

Working...
                                X